Rate Dr. Ben S. Walstatter

Dr. Ben S. Walstatter's Ratings

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

i love that you think he only obgyn there several in his office f.y.i and there is another obgyn ingreenville to so before speaking you should know your facts first and second he has a great sence of humor which breaks tention and i dont mnd him as my ob and also it took you 3 to5 weeks bc they are busy not because they are doing it on purpose there are no real complaints here her he funny and a good obgyn id recommend him if anything the ladies at front desk should be complained about i know five people who go there aren we all agree all ladies at front esk are snotty and rude now they will get complaints and i will treat them the same as they do me thats only flaw of this office is ladies at front desk are rude snotty and b*tchy

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

I have had problems 4 over ten years..had multiply procedures with multiply obgyns. Developed a mass in my uterus & my quality of lif @ 30 was aweful, no other doc would help me, was told of Walstatter & warned of his personallity. I luv this doc & have recommended his 2 every1...he is extremely knowledgable & a fantastic surgeon...not only did he fix me but saved my life after the surgery. He is straight 4ward & has an off sense of humor but he is a great doctor. The comment above about him telling the person they cld have the surgery or die...well that's ur options...I would rather have a doc like that then 1 that ****s me & wants me 2 be lab rat or do 10yrs of qwick fixes like I had...fix it rite the 1st time...enough said!...some ppl can't handle the upfront truth of the matter & I'm sorry he doesn't sugar coat it.

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

He's a smart and humorous doctor. You are all idiots and need to stop being uptight****s and pull the dong out of your asses. Then, put it in that other hole and maybe you'll lighten up. He's a good doc. He's just rude to the ****s.

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

his comments and the way he handles his patients seems very rude. i was very leary of having surgery and when i conveyd this to him he was very rude and told me that i had 2 choices i could have the surgery or i would DIE!! it was nothing off his sholder if i didnt want it. that was it. just youll die. it seemed very rude. he did not tell me what was going on with me so i had no idea what the surgery was for.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2009 | flag

I did not like Dr. Walstatter AT ALL. He's rude, makes jokes and there is no competition. One time I went in while I was on my period and he said, "GOOD! That means she's not pregnant" and at my 6 week post-partum check up he got upset that I declined birth control. Now, I need to get in for an appointment and I can't get in for another 3-5 weeks.

Submitted April 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Walstatter seems knowledgeable and I had no doubt that he knew his stuff. However, he has a terrible way with people. His jokes really made me feel uncomfortable. I think that having a practice with no real competition in town and serving a lot of poverty-stricken patients allows him to act in an inappropriate way. I will now be traveling to the next town over for ob/gyn care--I feel bad for those who have no choice but to use this doctor.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2007 | flag