Rate Dr. ONER A. KHERA

Dr. ONER A. KHERA's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Khera has always been positive. He has always been there to answer any questions both my husband and I have had pertaining to my back surgery. While in the hospital he would stop by at least two to three times a day to see how I was doing.Dr. Khera let me know what to except before and after surgery. He took care of my bandages and not left it to others, which made me feel good to know how much he cares. While at home I was able to call his office and was gotten back to within a short time.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Khera was informative to the patient and the whole family. He spent time answering any questions. Did a wonderful surgery and was there to check on the patient 3 times a day everyday she was in the hospital. He made sure the nurses had his cell # in case he was needed. We would recommend Dr Khera anytime!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

This is a number one class act. Everyone puts the patients first and are all very pleasant to deal with and help out when needed. I recommend this Dr. to anyone who has a back or knee problem. He is very thorough and has an excellent patient manner. Explains everything completely and makes it understandable.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Khera is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated. I suffered a serious ankle fracture that required a surgical repair. He was very careful to explain everything to me in detail, give me all my options, and help me understand what to expect. He was positive and realistic. His passion for Orthopedics is obvious. When it is your appointment time he is all about you. No matter what is going on, he is focused on you and getting as much of your mobility back as possible. He was fast to respond to any concerns I had even after office hours. His assistant was competent, responsive, and friendly. Dr. Khera is a fantastic, professional, kind, and skilled surgeon. I cannot say enough about him.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2012 | flag

My husband broke his hip (just below the ball joint). I am in love with this surgeon. He came in and explained everything in terms we could understand easily. He waited patiently for any questions we had. We had his COMPLETE attention. He explained our options. Then he went and looked at the x-ray again and came back. He explained everything again from the beginning. He told us exactly what the injury was, what the options were, what the surgery entailed, what the recovery would be, possible outcomes all in terms we could understand. Again, patiently answered a few more questions we had and then scheduled him for surgery first thing in the morning. He checked with us repeatedly who he was, what he was there for, which leg it was, allergies, any other questions. The surgery went very well. The follow up at his office went equally well except our idiot insurance but the staff worked with me to get my husband taken care of anyway. Absolutely wonderful service.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag