You may also like

Rate Dr. Adam I. Friedman

Dr. Adam I. Friedman's Ratings

Dr. Friedman is a great Dr! He went out of his way to help me. He was kind and caring. He did a wonderful job fixing my deviated septum. I would definitely recommend Dr Friedman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Doctor was rushed and rude. It has taken me three months of problems to get a referral to see him. He didn't want to hear the full scope of my issues. He seemed bothered when I wanted to provide a full picture. He was quick to give me acid reflux medication (probably a kick back) instead of figuring out a true diagnosis of why I've had a mass/lump in my throat for three months after ear infection, sinus infection, and tonsil stones. Doctor wants to pass the buck...not my area. Wish I had other choices for referral.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Friedman was attentive and kind. I had surgery to repair a deviated septum which was causing nose bleeds which were very severe. The office staff was kind and attentive. The surgery was simple and have not had one problem since. Wish I would have found Dr. Friedman years ago to help with my issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Would highly recommend Dr. Friedman. Very thorough, professional and dedicated to his patients well being. He is top notch and will explore all options and suggest the best approach for you. His surgical methods are outstanding. Again, I highly recommend Dr. Friedman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Dr. Friedman was very professional and explained everything to me in terms that I understood. The day of the surgery and during the two post-op appointments Dr. Friedman was sensitive to my needs and any questions I had.I highly recommend him and his office, Santa Clarita ENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2012

Dr. Friedman helped me with my deviated septum and allergy problems. He made me feel like he truly cared about treating my symptoms and finding a solution that was best for me. Dr. Friedman performed my surgery three weeks ago and I feel great. The whole experience was perfect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Very very happy with this doctor. I had sinus problems for years. He was able to tell me the problem and correct it quickly. Both the doctor and staff have always been very polite, professional and always on time. I would definately recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Very friendly staff and Dr. Friedman is excellent. He took care of both me and my son, and he is very conscientious. I’ve had a sinus problem since January and he was the only doctor who took the time to find out the cause, not just hand out antibiotics. He is very attentive and is diligent in curing the problem. Dr. Friedman also has a great bedside manner, which is very hard to find in a doctor these days. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106873].votes_count ]]