Rate Dr. Joseph M. Finizio

Dr. Joseph M. Finizio's Ratings

Dr finizio did a spinal fusion in 2008. I suffered intense pain a and was told by another neurosurgeon there was nothing that could be done. Dr finizio disagreed. I was home in less than a week with zero pain. I definitely recommend him

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Finizio is truly been one of the best physicians I know. He is extremely knowleable, caring and will go the extra mile to make sure you get the best care. He has performed two surgeries on me with numerous follow-ups. He listens and takes his time with you. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

DR. FINIZIO IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!! CARRIE IS AWESOME TOO!!!!!!! I will never choose to go to another neurosurgeon as long as Dr. Finizio is around!!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgable, friendly, helpful. My appointments are always on time, the wait is minimal to none. At most times I feel I am listened to and the responses are genuine and it seems he genuinely cares about the health and care of my well being.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Finizio did a disc replacement and fused three vertabrae. The treatment instantly releived the pain. Not just a great doctor but also a great person thank you for a live changing surgery.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

My name is William McKinnon III. On July 4, 2005, needed surgery for a partially herniated disc. This took place at the Norton/Audobon hospital in Louisville, Ky. Dr. Finizio is truly a Godsend. He understood that I went through all the alternative treatments available, and had 2 options...have surgery and be pain-free, or don't have it and continue to live in agony. My scar is about 2 in. long which makes it hard to see at first glance. I have recommended Dr. Finizio so much, I'm sure I did so to people who probably just needed a little physical therapy. Nevertheless, they should see Dr. Finizio. If you need further information you may email me...[email protected] anytime. Thank you.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2006 | flag