Rate Dr. Joseph M. Finizio

Dr. Joseph M. Finizio's Ratings

I wonder how many negative comments get posted on here? Let's see I have never seen this doctor and I cannot believe he is the #1 neurosurgeon in Louisville. I know him only because he screwed my mother up severely. She is partially paralyzed on her left foot and cannot walk...her surgery was years ago. All he said to her was "sorry". I hope this gets posted so he can never mess anyone else up ever again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Finizio is the best MD in town. I have been with him for many years and he is absolutely the most knowledgeable, caring physician I know! He will go the extra mile to find the best solution for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr finizio did a spinal fusion in 2008. I suffered intense pain a and was told by another neurosurgeon there was nothing that could be done. Dr finizio disagreed. I was home in less than a week with zero pain. I definitely recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. Finizio is truly been one of the best physicians I know. He is extremely knowleable, caring and will go the extra mile to make sure you get the best care. He has performed two surgeries on me with numerous follow-ups. He listens and takes his time with you. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1984831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

DR. FINIZIO IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!! CARRIE IS AWESOME TOO!!!!!!! I will never choose to go to another neurosurgeon as long as Dr. Finizio is around!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

Very knowledgable, friendly, helpful. My appointments are always on time, the wait is minimal to none. At most times I feel I am listened to and the responses are genuine and it seems he genuinely cares about the health and care of my well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

Dr. Finizio did a disc replacement and fused three vertabrae. The treatment instantly releived the pain. Not just a great doctor but also a great person thank you for a live changing surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

My name is William McKinnon III. On July 4, 2005, needed surgery for a partially herniated disc. This took place at the Norton/Audobon hospital in Louisville, Ky. Dr. Finizio is truly a Godsend. He understood that I went through all the alternative treatments available, and had 2 options...have surgery and be pain-free, or don't have it and continue to live in agony. My scar is about 2 in. long which makes it hard to see at first glance. I have recommended Dr. Finizio so much, I'm sure I did so to people who probably just needed a little physical therapy. Nevertheless, they should see Dr. Finizio. If you need further information you may email me...wmckinnon@vogtpower.com anytime. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984827].votes_count ]]