Rate Dr. Kerry Miller

Dr. Kerry Miller's Ratings

He should be stripped of his license to practice medicine! I had to go to the University of PA to get diagnosed after being in this mans' care for over a yr. When I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia his response was, "What does it matter what we call it" and even though he suspected Stage II Lyme (noted in my chart by him) he continued to deny me treatment saying (You don't have it)! I have since moved to NC where my GP ordered a sleep study and tilt table test and exclaimed "You really do have Fibromyalgia"! Yes sir, I sure do! But dr. Miller could have cared less! I also have tested positive and told by GP "You have chronic Lyme"! I'm now way beyond the treatment stage! THANKS DR MILLER, I NOW HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, JERK! I wish I could rate him a -10 on knowledge!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Wonderful Doctor! Great experience! Couldn't ask for better!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][713670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Definitely knowledgeable in his profession. After searching for answers for 7 years, finally found a doctor who has the brains and personality to give me peace of mind and the ability to get closer to a diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][713669].votes_count ]]