Rate Dr. MATTHEW J. HONAKER

Dr. MATTHEW J. HONAKER's Ratings

Dr. Honaker is awesome..he delivered both my kids. With my second child he stayed at the hospital just for me so he could deliver her...he stayed over an extra almost 5 hours just for me:) he really is a great doctor!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

I Liked Dr. Honakers personality WHEN you can get him to talk. He would answer any questions that I had but didnt offer much. He also didnt seem to remember me from visit to visit. He listened to me but I still felt as though he had 'his hand on the doorknob' throughout our visits. My biggest complaint is that he missed my leaking amniotic fluid for 2 months, saying it was "normal" and not checking anything. My little one came 2 months early because of it.

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Honaker is amazing. He is very compassionate and made me feel very comfortable. Very knowledgeable. I trust him completely and would recommend him to anyone looking for a great OB doc! I wish I had gone to him for the delivery of our first son, because his personality made all the difference in the world!

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag