Rate Dr. RICHARD G. LEE

Dr. RICHARD G. LEE's Ratings

He came to he hospital to check my new born son who had a problem with his throat at the hospital he came across as a great doctor who wanted to help my new born. He asked that we come see him at one month but when we did he was slow and didn't even check him he talked to us for about 15 minutes and then said his fine come back in 6 months unless he goes blue. I'm sorry but if he is blue I'm going to the hospital not to his office. He is worthless my son his now struggling with swallowing and I am going to a different doctor that actually wants to help my son. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

You will not find a better doctor/nurse combo than what I found at Dr. Lee's office. This is the best I (my children) have ever been treated. Very knowledgable and helpful. Dr. Lee and his nurse were very patient and kind to my children. I will recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag