Rate Dr. RONALD GREENSPAN

Dr. RONALD GREENSPAN's Ratings

Absolutely the WORST dentist ever! Attitude of a jerk! He should retire ASAP and be banned from dentistry all together! I DO NOT recommends him to anyone!!!!

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

In this day and age it is hard to come across a doctor who will tell you the straight up truth and not something you want to hear or to his/her benefit Dr. Greenspan is that honest and sincere doctor. His staff are all courteous and have a way with kids. They go the extra mile to make you feel special and to take the best possible care of their patients. THANK YOU!

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

I recently got braces with Dr. Ron Greenspan and thus far my experience has been great! The Doctor and the whole staff are very friendly and welcoming. Dr Greenspan is very knowledgeable and seems to strive to give every one of his patients a beautiful smile. The assistants make you feel very comfortable and the front desk ladies always try and accommodate me when scheduling appointments. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Ron Greenspan and his office! I actually enjoy coming to my orthodontic appointments!

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor and staff. Beautiful smile after only one and one half years. changed my life for ever. Top notch modern office. very caring. just can't say enough about my experience.

Submitted July 14, 2012 | flag

Great experience!! Best orthodontist in San Diego by far.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

The worse dr ever . He think he is the king of all Sam Diego !!!! Bad manners need to bring him self to earth . No I would not send anyone to him not even my enemy .

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag