You may also like

Rate Dr. Pamela Hops

Dr. Pamela Hops's Ratings

been going to her for years -- she's consistently really nice, smart, thorough, patient, responsive, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2010

I am in good hands with Dr. Hops. She listens, she cares, she's pro-active and she's helped me on the path to overall better health. I love the combination of Holistic & Traditional Western Medicine. Being able to email with her is so helpful to me. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

She is amazing - our daughter is sick, it is Memorial Day weekend, she offered to open her office on Saturday to swab her throat. She is the most amazing doctor I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Fantastic doctor! Got me through a really tough medical problem. Professional and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2008

amazing doctor! love dr hops,she is soo warm and caring,when talking to her it feels like ur talking to ur own family,best doctor around!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Great. She even encourages you to call and email her with any questions you may have. She refers other doctors as well if you need a specialist. I love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

She is very helpful, has a lot of knowledge with alternative ways of treating patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2007

I hate going to the doctor, but she makes me feel so comfortable and cares about me not just as a patient, but as a person. My only issue is sometimes she doesn't follow up with test results. Regardless, she is Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

Best experience with a doctor ever. Very helpful and professional with sensitive matters and extremely available through both emails and call backs. I bring my son to her and she is very responsive and quick to respond to urgent calls. Plus she's great with kids!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2006

Misdiagnosed my pregnancy. Does not return emergency calls in a timely manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150280].votes_count ]]