Rate Dr. Pamela Hops

Dr. Pamela Hops's Ratings

been going to her for years -- she's consistently really nice, smart, thorough, patient, responsive, and helpful.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

I am in good hands with Dr. Hops. She listens, she cares, she's pro-active and she's helped me on the path to overall better health. I love the combination of Holistic & Traditional Western Medicine. Being able to email with her is so helpful to me. I highly recommend her!

Submitted July 13, 2009 | flag

She is amazing - our daughter is sick, it is Memorial Day weekend, she offered to open her office on Saturday to swab her throat. She is the most amazing doctor I have ever met.

Submitted May 23, 2009 | flag

Fantastic doctor! Got me through a really tough medical problem. Professional and caring.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2008 | flag

amazing doctor! love dr hops,she is soo warm and caring,when talking to her it feels like ur talking to ur own family,best doctor around!!

Submitted June 18, 2008 | flag

Great. She even encourages you to call and email her with any questions you may have. She refers other doctors as well if you need a specialist. I love her!

Submitted July 26, 2007 | flag

She is very helpful, has a lot of knowledge with alternative ways of treating patients.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2007 | flag

I hate going to the doctor, but she makes me feel so comfortable and cares about me not just as a patient, but as a person. My only issue is sometimes she doesn't follow up with test results. Regardless, she is Highly recommended!

Submitted June 20, 2006 | flag

Best experience with a doctor ever. Very helpful and professional with sensitive matters and extremely available through both emails and call backs. I bring my son to her and she is very responsive and quick to respond to urgent calls. Plus she's great with kids!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2006 | flag

Misdiagnosed my pregnancy. Does not return emergency calls in a timely manner.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag