Rate Dr. Mark L. Youngker

Dr. Mark L. Youngker's Ratings

My child has had a wire break several times, and every time it happens, Dr Youngker always scolds us and talks to us like we're naughty children, assuming that we let him eat something crunchy. We are very careful about what he eats. The doctor and staff never assume responsibility for what is probably incompetent work on their part. I always get pretty angry, but never show it, because I don't want them to provide even worse service than they already give us. I'll wait until the treatment is finished to tell them off. He has a couple of staff that are very nice and thoughtful, but overall, it is a very unpleasant atmosphere and I would discourage anyone who is thinking about using him. They have no concept of customer servcie. They think we work for them, and not the other way around. And they only have office hours 2 days a week at the south office, so it makes it very difficult to get in when there's a problem.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][108598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

This is an ortho mill, I wish I had checked around before choosing an orthodontist for my child, appts 6-8 weeks apart, and staff could use some more ESL classses.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][108597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

I dread every appointment my son has. Dr. Youngker is fine. But, The only time the staff was pleasant was when we were signing the contract. They are only at the north/south offices 2 days a week. So, it's very inconvenient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][108596].votes_count ]]