Rate Dr. Jennifer K. Yates

Dr. Jennifer K. Yates's Ratings

Dr. Yates is so sweet, nice, and knowledgeable! However, I find that it takes for ever to be seen. I waited in the exam room for 45 minutes for only a 5 minute conversation! Also, it is impossible to ever get a hold of someone to make an appointment or call with a concern. When you do get someone they are rude and rush the phone with barely addressing your concerns! I really like Dr. Yates, but it seems impossible to get a hold of her when you need to and the staff is not much help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr Yates was a second opinion appointment for my prostate cancer diagnosis, and I was very glad I net with her. She took the time to explain all the options available to me, and I felt very comfortable with her from the start.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Very informative and professional!! Would highly recommend Dr Yates!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108659].votes_count ]]