Rate Dr. DAVID M. KOLINSKY

Dr. DAVID M. KOLINSKY's Ratings

Can you say not only a doctor, but a man with magic hands! He has been the only MD that has been able to make my pain subside just a little and I'm defiantly going back! It was my first visit and just from the first hour and a half he has completely changed my world!! Thank you doctor not only do I have to thank you but my children too... They finally can have their mommy back :)

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Kolinsky for more than 6 years. He has helped me immensely. I sit and read these bogus reviews about him. Sounds to me like your bitter towards him. A pill pusher that has ruined your life.Ha... Thats your fault for abusing your meds, in one way or another. why blame a good doctor that is trying to help you. Blame yourself...I hear more good about him then bad. I will continue to see him as long as he helps my pain. And as far a shots go, i could go get them everyday of the week. Dr. K. You keep on doing what you do best. And thats be a good dr to us...

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

Best doc I've seen in a long time. Really understands the why and how of my pain. The only doctor who has ever seemed to genuinely care about finding out about my condition and aggressively treating it. Yes the injections are painful but worth it. We love dr K.its sad that some people are marring his good name just because they get caught. Faking and selling meds. Shame on u jerks.

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

This doctor is all about the money. He does not have a office staff,plus I have seen so many people young and old walk in and out with Meds. He is a pill pusher and has ruined a lot of people life. He has been under investigations for years. Will talk to other patients or asks questions about patients that you might say hi to in his waiting room. Illegal to discuss other patients. He is not a doctor that I would recommend to anyone.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

Please study his mannerisms very closely during your initial visit. Also, hinesight being 20/20, the time, money and effort invested into the relationship are regretable. Please consider alternatives to Dr Kollinsky..

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag