Dr. DAVID R. ROSE

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. DAVID R. ROSE has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Optometrist-related: eye care, vision testing, eyeglasses, contacts
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5213163
26/02/14 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr Rose for a long time. Each time I've been he is always great! Spends quality time, explains problems and reccomendations. I "strayed" once and was very sorry I went to one of those places you get 2 pair of glasses.....rip off! Dr Rose and his staff has always been very helpful and polite. I would reccomend Dr Rose to anyone seeking a new optometrist.  Respond
RID: 4750103
05/02/14 2 4 5 5 Dr Rose is great we have been going for years, but the staff is not. It normally takes days of calling because they do not answer the phones even during normal business hours, and the voicemail is always full so you can't leave messages. We showed up once for an appt and the entire office was closed and we were not given notice. Wish the staff was better at answering the phones that is my biggest complaint there and that hasn't changed over the years.  Respond
RID: 2577929
06/03/13 5 5 5 5 The best optometrist I have had, very personable and takes whatever time you need, especially with contacts as you try out different options to get the best. Highly recommend.
Paid (or co-pay): $119
RID: 2571736
27/02/13 5 5 5 5 I am very pleased with this facility, in particular, Dr. Rose. Everyone is friendly, professional, and punctual. Dr. Rose is wonderful. He is knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and takes the time you answer your questions and explain things.I used to go to a much more "prestigious" and expensive eye care center but found that the quality of care with Dr. Rose is better and less expensive.  Respond
RID: 2431773
24/09/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Rose is the best eye doctor I have ever had, and I have been wearing corrective lenses for over 30 years. He always takes the time to explain exactly what is going on with my eyes if I am having an issue, but also explains the workings of the eye, why and how your prescriptions changed. Sometimes the staff has been a little lacking but, hey, it's hard to find a good employee these days. His skills far outweigh any staff issue he may have had in the past. I will follow him to wherever he practices and I can't recommend him to enough people. He truly is the best.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "DAVID" to "DAVID R."
RID: 1719538
22/02/12 4 5 5 5 Doctor Rose very helpful and knowledgeable. His office staff is efficient and punctual. Personalities of staff including doctor are pleasant and encouraging.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1658784
12/12/11 1 3 2 1 He snubbed what I said I thought was wrong with my right eye and then he didn't return phone calls and didn't even consider the other conditions of my eyes. It's like he doesn't really care and just wants to get you out of there. My prescription isn't even right. One staff member didn't even speak to me, only motioned for me to come into the room for the pretesting and the person answering phones was unprofessional and talked in a baby voice while I was there. I plan to go somewhere else. What a waste of my time and my money.
Insurance: United Healthcare
See Responses
RID: 1395376
23/03/11 3 3 5 5 We have been going to Dr. Rose for several years. Everyone in the family who sees him really likes him. I have also referred him to friends who let me know that they were very happy with him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield