Rate Dr. Ryan M. Hendricker

Dr. Ryan M. Hendricker's Ratings

I was referred to Midwest ENT in order to get a tonsillectomy done in August of 2012. Dr. Hendricker was the surgeon & he did a great job. I had to get the surgery done quickly & his staff was able to schedule it for me exactly a week from my initial appointment. He was very friendly & made me feel at ease about having the surgery done & despite the discomfort that comes along with having your tonsils taken out when you are older, everything healed up fabulously. During recovery, his office called to make sure I was doing okay & if I needed anything to call back & let them know. He didn't hesitate or drag his feet when I needed more pain medicine that was greatly needed either! All in all, a great surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238021].votes_count ]]