Rate Dr. Heidi A. Beining

Dr. Heidi A. Beining's Ratings

Dr. Beining is not very nice. In addition, they did not bill my insurance company correctly, and after many calls I gave up and just paid it. They are incompetent.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

I'm seeing another Dr. I have so many female problems that she missed even though I explained in detail what was going on. She told me to keep an eye on the problem and IF it persisted then come back. Why do you think I came to the office?? Because there was a problem?? My new dr. is taking measures to correct my problems, so glad I sought a second opinion. Will never go back to her!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Never ever ever again. I made the mistake if not listening to my experience with her, being I was pregnant I thought I was being moody. But she's that horrible EVERY time. She doesn't care. She is rough. She doesn't answer your questions, says she'll find out. Spends no time. Does not listen. I don't know how she became a doctor. I warn everyone about her when this establishment comes up for conversation. I've already found another office for my next baby. Nope nope nope.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I am pregnant & had to see her.She is rude,non-caring,rough & should NOT be a doctor! I WOULDN'T recommend her to anyone!I REFUSE TO SEE HER AGAIN! She also brings in students WITHOUT asking if it's ok!She doesn't care about the well-being of the patients at all! I did well to walk out of the office after seeing her, that's how rough she was! My personal advice, if you go there request NOT TO SEE HER!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

I would NEVER go see this doctor again. She really didn't seem to care about me or the mistakes that were made regarding my prescriptions at all!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag