Rate Dr. Mojgan Ramezani

Dr. Mojgan Ramezani's Ratings

Dr. Ramezani is a very well experienced doctor that knew what she was doing. I felt very safe in her hands and was very happy with the outcome of my teeth. She is very patient. Her specialty in my opinion was her shots. She knows how to give shots very well, i didn’t feel the shot at all while she was injecting it in my mouth. overall i find Dr. Ramezani a great dentist. I recommend her to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

5 stars Very capable and nice! SHe made me feel comfortable. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I've been coming here since 2005 and they are great. Dr. Rae is the best hygenist and their surgeons are top-notch...I have referred everyone i know that has needed a dentist...They are always on the cutting edge of the latest technology which continues to make the whole experience better....I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I can't say enough good things about this place. After always going to random different dentists and thinking they are all the same (not in a good way), I heard people in my office swear by this place. I have been seeing Dr. Ramezani for 7 years now and had everything from deep cleanings, invisilign (awesome), fillings, onlays. She is always about preventive care, which has save my teeth and my wallet from disasters I had to deal with before. On top of it all super clean/chic office and super friendly staff and right off the metro or you can park and get validation (big downtown plus)! :D --- my bright happy smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I highly recommend this place to everyone. Dr. Ramezani has been my goto dentist for a number of years now, and I couldn't be happier. She has the most gentle hands, and has done a fabulous job on my teeth. Whenever my mouth needs to be numbed, i NEVER feel anything. yes, shes that good! The place is really clean and modern. The staff is really friendly, and it is in a great location. My teeth are in the best shape it has ever been, and with Dr. Ramezani and her hygienists, it's very easy to maintain that! Plaza Dental is definitely the place to go!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

"I just started working in the same building as the Plaza Dental Care and I wanted to find a dentist that is close to my office so I could schedule my appointment during lunch. Plaza Dental is convenient, and works my schedule.

I didn't have a problem getting an appointment time I wanted. They were very nice from the moment I got there and answered any questions I had thoroughly.

I highly recommend this dentist office if you are interested in learning about how to improve your oral health. I felt the staff and doctors are very knowledgeable and did everything to make sure I understood about the x-rays and cleaning as I got them.

I also had to get 2 fillings at a later visit and they made the experience very comfortable, unlike other dentists I have been to before.

They also researched what is covered by my insurance and didn't try to push any extra unneeded procedures."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I absolutely love this dental office! As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by a friendly front desk in a very modern and beautiful lobby! The assistants called me back within 5 minutes. The hygienist Crystal was very friendly and thorough with my cleaning. Dr. Ramezani was my dentist and I absolutely loved her. I felt very comfortable and felt like she really addressed all of my concerns. I can highly recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I don't know what everyone is complaining about.This office is very clean and modern looking. I switched here from my old dentist about a year ago because this location is close to my job. I got a free consultation from Dr. Ramziani for the invisaligning...The consultation was short but very helpful. I also had a cavety that they took care of and I was very happy with the work. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. extra bonus is the free coffee and cold bottled water. The office is easy to find downstairs in the plaza. I think a lot of people don't realize that over here you get what you pay for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475237].votes_count ]]