Rate Dr. Mojgan Ramezani

Dr. Mojgan Ramezani's Ratings

The family has consulted a lot of dentists in the past and none of them are like Dr. Ramezani. Dr. Ramezani is a great dentist and I never had any issues with her. She is friendly towards her customers and that’s a big plus for someone like me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

My family has this thing where everyone had removed a tooth and I was determined not to let this happen to me. Dr. Ramezani helped me to realize that this was because we have sensitive teeth in our family and we were using the wrong toothpaste, something that my old dentist did not identify but was glad to remove our teeth. I am happy that I was able to figure this out in time and I hope that my review will inspire you to make a change if you are uncomfortable with any service that you have been receiving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

I had a cavity. And not just one of those little black spots on your teeth, I had a hole basically in my mouth that went un-noticed by my last dentist and would act up every time I had something sweet or something cold. So I decided that it was time to do something about it and that I needed to change my dentist. I found Dr. Ramezani by researching online, called and made my appointment and went in for her to check me out. Immediately, she saw what the problem was and scheduled me for surgery. When I got the tooth removed, I was amazed at the size of the thing and as soon as I got out of the dental room, I made my appointments for the next three years. This lady is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I am a budding actor and in this industry, appearance is the one thing that is extremely important when you are bidding for a role. As such I make it my point of duty to ensure that my oral care is on par and Dr. Ramezani helps me to maintain this standard. I truly love her. She is professional and she cares about me as a person and my well-being. Her staff is warm and professional and they never miss a follow up call. Keep it up guys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

The first thing that I look at when meeting or talking to anyone is their teeth. I don't know why but it has always been a habit of mine. As a result I ensure that my teeth are always in a good position just in case someone may be doing the same to me. I have been going to Dr. Ramezani for the past three years and she helps me to maintain a great smile. She also gives me little tips that will help me during those months that I don't see her. She is really fun and I am very happy with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

This lady is incredible and so are the members of her staff. I had a dental emergency and needed surgery and I was lucky enough to walk into her office and she be available. Without being too dramatic, she saved my life and I will definitely be going back to her to do my yearly check-ups.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Oral care is very important to me. I have never had a cavity nor have I missed a date in my home town. So you can imagine that one of the most horrifying things for me in this new town would be to find a dentist that was able to live up to the high bar that was set by my previous dentist. It was hard as I am a very pick person but when I heard about Dr. Ramezani, I knew that she was the one for me. I made my first appointment and I have to say that she not only lived up to my expectations but she surpassed them. I miss home a little less now that I can count on her to do a good job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

I was seeking a good family dentist since I had recently made a big move to the area. My two year old was in need of a dentist appointment and so I began looking around. Many of my friends are currently patients of Dr. Ramezani and so I figured that if they had a great experience, I would too. So I decided to go with Dr. Ramezani and I am very happy. My children are comfortable with her and her prices are very affordable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2668357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

I went in for a simple biannual cleaning. I know it seems simple, but honestly I have had some awful experiences with teeth cleaning and I never wanted to go to the dentist often. I put it off because of the pain or poor service by the dentists and assistance. Dr. Ramezani and everyone here are amazing and I seem to always put my standing appointments at a priority. I love that even when I go in for a cleaning there is general oral hygiene maintenance and Dr. Ramezani always comes to check in and say hello.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

I had a sudden pain in my lower left teeth and I called Dr. Ramezani, who I have been seeing for years. They quickly got me an appointment and I felt that they really cared about my health and comfort. Dr. Ramezani is so gentle and was able to help me with minor discomfort. I am treated so well here and their work is amazing. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648823].votes_count ]]