You may also like

Rate Dr. Mojgan Ramezani

Dr. Mojgan Ramezani's Ratings

Dr. Ramezani has been my dentist for a while now and I’ve never regretted a session. My teeth feel expertly cleaned and has that shine I never thought I’d see in teeth. Thanks to Dr. Ramezani for my bright smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

This dentist provided me the procedures I requested and I was glad I chose Dr. Ramezani over the others. He was able to perform them with such level of expertise that I can never really think of any other dentist. This dentist is simply amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Ramezani has been our family dentist for a while now and for good reason. She is always attentive, and she always considers our opinion prior to her procedures. She is well equipped with the skills necessary for a professional like her. I hope more people go to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

The family has consulted a lot of dentists in the past and none of them are like Dr. Ramezani. Dr. Ramezani is a great dentist and I never had any issues with her. She is friendly towards her customers and that’s a big plus for someone like me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

My family has this thing where everyone had removed a tooth and I was determined not to let this happen to me. Dr. Ramezani helped me to realize that this was because we have sensitive teeth in our family and we were using the wrong toothpaste, something that my old dentist did not identify but was glad to remove our teeth. I am happy that I was able to figure this out in time and I hope that my review will inspire you to make a change if you are uncomfortable with any service that you have been receiving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

I had a cavity. And not just one of those little black spots on your teeth, I had a hole basically in my mouth that went un-noticed by my last dentist and would act up every time I had something sweet or something cold. So I decided that it was time to do something about it and that I needed to change my dentist. I found Dr. Ramezani by researching online, called and made my appointment and went in for her to check me out. Immediately, she saw what the problem was and scheduled me for surgery. When I got the tooth removed, I was amazed at the size of the thing and as soon as I got out of the dental room, I made my appointments for the next three years. This lady is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I am a budding actor and in this industry, appearance is the one thing that is extremely important when you are bidding for a role. As such I make it my point of duty to ensure that my oral care is on par and Dr. Ramezani helps me to maintain this standard. I truly love her. She is professional and she cares about me as a person and my well-being. Her staff is warm and professional and they never miss a follow up call. Keep it up guys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

The first thing that I look at when meeting or talking to anyone is their teeth. I don't know why but it has always been a habit of mine. As a result I ensure that my teeth are always in a good position just in case someone may be doing the same to me. I have been going to Dr. Ramezani for the past three years and she helps me to maintain a great smile. She also gives me little tips that will help me during those months that I don't see her. She is really fun and I am very happy with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

This lady is incredible and so are the members of her staff. I had a dental emergency and needed surgery and I was lucky enough to walk into her office and she be available. Without being too dramatic, she saved my life and I will definitely be going back to her to do my yearly check-ups.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Oral care is very important to me. I have never had a cavity nor have I missed a date in my home town. So you can imagine that one of the most horrifying things for me in this new town would be to find a dentist that was able to live up to the high bar that was set by my previous dentist. It was hard as I am a very pick person but when I heard about Dr. Ramezani, I knew that she was the one for me. I made my first appointment and I have to say that she not only lived up to my expectations but she surpassed them. I miss home a little less now that I can count on her to do a good job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679537].votes_count ]]