Rate Dr. Mojgan Ramezani

Dr. Mojgan Ramezani's Ratings

I had a sudden pain in my lower left teeth and I called Dr. Ramezani, who I have been seeing for years. They quickly got me an appointment and I felt that they really cared about my health and comfort. Dr. Ramezani is so gentle and was able to help me with minor discomfort. I am treated so well here and their work is amazing. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I was looking for a new dentist and called to make an appointment. It was great I did not have to wait weeks to see the Dr. Ramezani. The hours available worked great with my schedule. I went in for a regular cleaning, but because it was my first time the doctor started a file and took x-rays. There was nothing serious, but I think it is important to go regularly. Great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

This was a lovely office and I felt welcome from the beginning. It was convenient to make an appointment and the customer service was excellent all around. The doctor was extremely gentle and caring. Everything went well and I will definitely be back and will be sure to bring my husband and recommend this office to other family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Ramezani is a miracle worker. I cannot tell enough people about her wonderful care. I have been apprehensions about dentists since i was a child, but she is wonderfully nice and patient. She takes the time to explain everything she will be doing and why. She has such a calming presence I trust her to work on my teeth. I love this dentist so much that I stated bringing my children to see her. I have a toddler and he did not cry once when Dr. Ramezani was checking him. The office is welcoming and I never hesitate to go to the dentist anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

The entire staff at Plaza Dental is always so attentive, friendly and understanding of the clients. Dr. Ramezani is excellent. She is very knowledgeable and provides quality work and excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I got my invisilines at Plaza Dental at yesterday. I had apprehensions to take the plunge and get them. I went to get fitted for my retainer as well and I have to tell you how comfortable I was with the entire process. I'm extremely happy with my results and would highly recommend them. Dr. Ramezani really took the time to understand my concerns and helped answer all of my questions. An amazingly caring dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

The entire team at Plaza Dental are so great. They make every one of my visits easy with their professionalism, kindness and enthusiasm for their practice. I recommend Plaza Dental to all who are looking for a Dentist office. I have never had a bad experience and enjoy my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Ramezani is a very well experienced doctor that knew what she was doing. I felt very safe in her hands and was very happy with the outcome of my teeth. She is very patient. Her specialty in my opinion was her shots. She knows how to give shots very well, i didn’t feel the shot at all while she was injecting it in my mouth. overall i find Dr. Ramezani a great dentist. I recommend her to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

5 stars Very capable and nice! SHe made me feel comfortable. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I've been coming here since 2005 and they are great. Dr. Rae is the best hygenist and their surgeons are top-notch...I have referred everyone i know that has needed a dentist...They are always on the cutting edge of the latest technology which continues to make the whole experience better....I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524290].votes_count ]]