Rate Dr. Mojgan Ramezani

Dr. Mojgan Ramezani's Ratings

I am a budding actor and in this industry, appearance is the one thing that is extremely important when you are bidding for a role. As such I make it my point of duty to ensure that my oral care is on par and Dr. Ramezani helps me to maintain this standard. I truly love her. She is professional and she cares about me as a person and my well-being. Her staff is warm and professional and they never miss a follow up call. Keep it up guys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

The first thing that I look at when meeting or talking to anyone is their teeth. I don't know why but it has always been a habit of mine. As a result I ensure that my teeth are always in a good position just in case someone may be doing the same to me. I have been going to Dr. Ramezani for the past three years and she helps me to maintain a great smile. She also gives me little tips that will help me during those months that I don't see her. She is really fun and I am very happy with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

This lady is incredible and so are the members of her staff. I had a dental emergency and needed surgery and I was lucky enough to walk into her office and she be available. Without being too dramatic, she saved my life and I will definitely be going back to her to do my yearly check-ups.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Oral care is very important to me. I have never had a cavity nor have I missed a date in my home town. So you can imagine that one of the most horrifying things for me in this new town would be to find a dentist that was able to live up to the high bar that was set by my previous dentist. It was hard as I am a very pick person but when I heard about Dr. Ramezani, I knew that she was the one for me. I made my first appointment and I have to say that she not only lived up to my expectations but she surpassed them. I miss home a little less now that I can count on her to do a good job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

I was seeking a good family dentist since I had recently made a big move to the area. My two year old was in need of a dentist appointment and so I began looking around. Many of my friends are currently patients of Dr. Ramezani and so I figured that if they had a great experience, I would too. So I decided to go with Dr. Ramezani and I am very happy. My children are comfortable with her and her prices are very affordable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2668357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

I went in for a simple biannual cleaning. I know it seems simple, but honestly I have had some awful experiences with teeth cleaning and I never wanted to go to the dentist often. I put it off because of the pain or poor service by the dentists and assistance. Dr. Ramezani and everyone here are amazing and I seem to always put my standing appointments at a priority. I love that even when I go in for a cleaning there is general oral hygiene maintenance and Dr. Ramezani always comes to check in and say hello.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

I had a sudden pain in my lower left teeth and I called Dr. Ramezani, who I have been seeing for years. They quickly got me an appointment and I felt that they really cared about my health and comfort. Dr. Ramezani is so gentle and was able to help me with minor discomfort. I am treated so well here and their work is amazing. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I was looking for a new dentist and called to make an appointment. It was great I did not have to wait weeks to see the Dr. Ramezani. The hours available worked great with my schedule. I went in for a regular cleaning, but because it was my first time the doctor started a file and took x-rays. There was nothing serious, but I think it is important to go regularly. Great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

This was a lovely office and I felt welcome from the beginning. It was convenient to make an appointment and the customer service was excellent all around. The doctor was extremely gentle and caring. Everything went well and I will definitely be back and will be sure to bring my husband and recommend this office to other family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Ramezani is a miracle worker. I cannot tell enough people about her wonderful care. I have been apprehensions about dentists since i was a child, but she is wonderfully nice and patient. She takes the time to explain everything she will be doing and why. She has such a calming presence I trust her to work on my teeth. I love this dentist so much that I stated bringing my children to see her. I have a toddler and he did not cry once when Dr. Ramezani was checking him. The office is welcoming and I never hesitate to go to the dentist anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617490].votes_count ]]