Rate Dr. Sonja R. Joseph

Dr. Sonja R. Joseph's Ratings

I'm currently pregnant and she has been my doctor the entire time. She's very helpful and so sweet. I've been so nervous and worried since it's my first pregnancy but she always answers any questions I have.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr Joseph has delivered 4 of my 5 children. She is an excellent doctor. She is very informative and friendly. If you want an excellent doctor with a great attitude she is the one. Grade A

Submitted Jan. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Joseph is an amazing dr. I would refer her to anyone. She deliverd both my boys and is now on # 3! She answered all my phone calls 3am even. I wouldnt change her for anyone!!!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

I had Dr. Joseph when pregnant for my daughter. She always seemed to busy to address my concerns. Didn't seem to know what was going on o lot of the time either. Wouldn't recommend.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

She is a young, new doctor and I would definitely recommend her if you are pregnant. She answered all of my questions as a first time mom!!

Submitted May 23, 2006 | flag