Rate Dr. Grant A. Killian

Dr. Grant A. Killian's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Killian's for about 10+ years, and he's absolutely wonderful. He was the third therapist I tried over the years, and when I met with him we instantly connected. He's compassionate, he listens and he gives insightful, thoughtful advice. I joke that he's the only one that knows me as well as my own mother (which can be good and bad at the same time). I've recommended many friends to him over the years, and they all express the same gratitude and appreciation for him. He's helped me through some very tough times, and helped me make important decisions throughout my life.

Submitted April 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Killian is unlike any psychologist I have ever met. He helps you analyze your way of thinking so you can change your behaviors if necessary. He is realistic and offers solutions. He also listens and genuinely cares about his patients. I wouldn't know I what I would do without him!

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

My grandson was having a difficult time focusing on tasks at home and in school. We did not want my grandson on medication and decided to try behavior therapy. Dr. Killian was one of the names referred to me as a behavior therapist. I chose Dr. Killian and it was the best decision I could have made for my grandson. I was very impressed with his knowledge and qualifications as a therapist but most impotantly were the techniques he recommended that worked for us. Within a month to two months we started to see a significant difference with my grandson's behavior at home and at school. I definitely recommend Dr. Grant Killian as very knowledgeable and helpful therapist.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Killian is an awesome Therapist. I have been seeing him for almost a year now and he has helped me tremendously. He is very professional, polite, and always makes me feel really comfortable. He is very easy to talk to and to understand. Weather I’m joking around or getting emotional Dr. Killian always knows how to handle the situation and knows just what to say. I find it very comforting how he incorporates some of his life’s experiences to prove a point or to make you see things though a different light. My 9 year old daughter has been attending some of the sessions with me and I couldn’t be happier with the way he treats her and communicates with her. We are now working on improving some of her small behavior issues and so far he has been giving us some great advice on how to handle each situation. I have never had a problem scheduling an appointment and on one occasion when I needed an emergency session his wife Janie was able to squeeze me in without a problem. I am in great hands with Dr. Killian.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

He was one of my best help in getting my life back together. He got me off medication that was harming me. He got me to gain more confidence in myself. He guided to join Toastmasters to improve my public speaking skills. I use to fear speaking in front of groups. He steered me to take speech pathology counciling to work on my stutter and I wound up joining a National Stuttering Foundation support group. He helped prepare me because my goal was to move back to NY and be successful again. I am proud to say that today I have made so many strides. I attribute a lot of that for him taking the time to work with me.

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Killian is wonderful, compassionate. caring and understanding He has an uncanny ability to know what you are thinking and is able to make you understand what your problem is and encourages you to understand how to deal with that problem.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr Killian is by far the best therapist we have ever had. He zeros in on every issue and uses his knowledge and experience to address and improve each issue. In just 6 months Dr Killian has progressed my daughters behavior to a level I thought unattainable, after 5 years of 5 other therapists and no true improvement. He relates to children in a manner that gains trust and adds direction very quickly. Both parent and child have benefitted from his therapy and guidance. We highly recommend Dr. Killian.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Great doctor. He works with me on anything that I need help with. I have PTSD and he understands me and helps me deal with my problems.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2011 | flag

Horrible! Said I had an abnormal brain! Unreal, is that what you say to a patient! He is abnormal! Stay away!!

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Killian has been a wonderful therapist for our family. We have had to deal with ADHD and he has guided us through how to help our son at school, at home and in public. He has also helped us to develop our parenting expertise in order that we might provide a structure for him to help him with his focus and impulsivity. My son and I have gone together to get help in solving difficult problems, and he went by himself for assistance in dealing with school issues, confidence and self esteem. Dr. Killian works very well with not only families but the kids themselves. We have been with Dr. Killian for about 20 years or more, and it pleases me that my children grew up knowing that it was okay to get help when you needed it. We were lucky to find him.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag