Rate Dr. Carlos Tellechea

Dr. Carlos Tellechea's Ratings

LOVE LOVE DR TELLECHEA!!! HE IS JUST AN AWESOME BEING!!! EXCELLENT DR. BEST CHOICE EVER!!

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

Most knowledgeable and professional doctor I've had. I have complete confidence in anything he says.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor. He is the doctor for both my daughters and he is great. He really knows what he is talking about. Takes the time to explain everything. One of the best.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tellechea is a wonderful doctor, I recommend him to everyone I know. He is kind and gentle with my daughter and very knowledgeable of any information asked.

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag

Ditto to everything all the mom's said..I also love Dr. Urena in jis practice too...great guy...

Submitted May 29, 2008 | flag

BEST PEDIATRICIAN I'VE MET!!! ALL OUR CHILDREN ARE TAKEN TO HIS OFFICE WITH FULL CONFIDENCE AND CLOSED EYES. IF YOU ARE NOT AWED BY HIS STYLE, PROFESSIONALISM, SPECIAL WAY WITH KIDS...I'LL PAY FOR THE OFFICE VISIT.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2008 | flag

he is really good and dedicated with the childrens we have 3 kids and especting one more and he is the doctor for the for all my kids greta doctor .. alejandra palacios 15,lionel montero13 sophia montero 2 1/2.

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag

Excellent pediatrician. He was the pediatrician for my children and my grandchildren.

Submitted May 29, 2006 | flag

Wonderful man! Takes the time to explain everything and encouranges questions. very gentle with my daughter. I really love him.

Submitted May 23, 2006 | flag