Dr. Carlos Tellechea

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Carlos Tellechea has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5449492
06/05/14 5 5 5 5 LOVE LOVE DR TELLECHEA!!! HE IS JUST AN AWESOME BEING!!! EXCELLENT DR. BEST CHOICE EVER!!
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $35
16/10/12 "Practice website" - http://www.pediatricassociates.com  Respond
RID: 1646104
29/11/11 5 5 5 5 Most knowledgeable and professional doctor I've had. I have complete confidence in anything he says.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1498645
28/07/11 5 5 5 5 He is a wonderful doctor. He is the doctor for both my daughters and he is great. He really knows what he is talking about. Takes the time to explain everything. One of the best.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1211379
19/07/10 4 4 5 5 Dr. Tellechea is a wonderful doctor, I recommend him to everyone I know. He is kind and gentle with my daughter and very knowledgeable of any information asked.  Respond
RID: 601656
29/05/08 5 5 5 5 Ditto to everything all the mom's said..I also love Dr. Urena in jis practice too...great guy...
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 512467
12/02/08 5 5 5 5 BEST PEDIATRICIAN I'VE MET!!! ALL OUR CHILDREN ARE TAKEN TO HIS OFFICE WITH FULL CONFIDENCE AND CLOSED EYES. IF YOU ARE NOT AWED BY HIS STYLE, PROFESSIONALISM, SPECIAL WAY WITH KIDS...I'LL PAY FOR THE OFFICE VISIT.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 257897
04/04/07 5 5 5 he is really good and dedicated with the childrens we have 3 kids and especting one more and he is the doctor for the for all my kids greta doctor .. alejandra palacios 15,lionel montero13 sophia montero 2 1/2.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 31142
29/05/06 4 5 5 Excellent pediatrician. He was the pediatrician for my children and my grandchildren.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $1000
RID: 30729
23/05/06 5 5 5 Wonderful man! Takes the time to explain everything and encouranges questions. very gentle with my daughter. I really love him.  Respond