Dr. Les H. Gavora

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Les H. Gavora has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5423360
24/04/14 4 3 2 4 After reading these great reviews, I decided to see Dr. Gavora. He was arrogant and impatient. Also, it took him over a week to return my call. Don't bother with this doctor unless you enjoy being belittled.
See Responses

12/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Les" to "Les H."
RID: 1570359
25/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gavora is an excellent physician-caring, kind and very thorough. He was recommended by 2 other doctors and I couldn't be more pleased with his knowledge and attention to detail. I don't know any other doctors who always call patients themselves and followup on all lab tests and procedures wwithout fail. I highly recommend Dr. Gavora for a pprimary care ohysician.
RID: 1453495
31/05/11 5 5 5 5 The absolute best GP out there! My family has been seeing Dr. Gavora for over 20 years!  Respond
RID: 1273735
18/10/10 5 5 5 5 The fact that he provides you with a "detailed" written medical report just adds to his excellent service.
RID: 1241894
01/09/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Gavora is very helpful and willing to listen to his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable as well.
RID: 1210456
18/07/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Gavora is a caring and very knowledgeable physician. He is also a precise scientist having nearly completing a Ph.D. in mathematics. He is never condescending and does mot rush you if you have questions. He is highly thought of by specialists and thus he is a credible advocate. I am fortunate to have him as my personal and primary physician.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1043612
26/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gavora is an outstanding physician! He is knowledgeable, thorough, precise, and compassionate; his communication is frank and timely. I would highly recommend Dr. Gavora.
RID: 919990
23/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Gavor is very caring, gentle, resourceful and an extremely knowledgable doctor. I would highly recommend Dr Gavora to anyone needing a doctor. Dr. Gavora has helped me over the years through all my illnesses. His staff is very helpful and precise on getting information back to me as the patient.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 774402
27/01/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Gavora has cared for my parents and myself for nearly 20 years. He is a smart, thoughtful, caring physician. His office staff is generally kind and efficient.  Respond