Rate Dr. Les H. Gavora

Dr. Les H. Gavora's Ratings

Dr. Gavora is the best internist I have ever met. I just can't imagine a more helpful, knowledgeable, caring, dedicated and conscientous doctor. I am so happy to have him. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of an outstanding doctor.

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

After reading these great reviews, I decided to see Dr. Gavora. He was arrogant and impatient. Also, it took him over a week to return my call. Don't bother with this doctor unless you enjoy being belittled.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gavora is an excellent physician-caring, kind and very thorough. He was recommended by 2 other doctors and I couldn't be more pleased with his knowledge and attention to detail. I don't know any other doctors who always call patients themselves and followup on all lab tests and procedures wwithout fail. I highly recommend Dr. Gavora for a pprimary care ohysician.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

The absolute best GP out there! My family has been seeing Dr. Gavora for over 20 years!

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

The fact that he provides you with a "detailed" written medical report just adds to his excellent service.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gavora is very helpful and willing to listen to his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable as well.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gavora is a caring and very knowledgeable physician. He is also a precise scientist having nearly completing a Ph.D. in mathematics. He is never condescending and does mot rush you if you have questions. He is highly thought of by specialists and thus he is a credible advocate. I am fortunate to have him as my personal and primary physician.

Submitted July 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gavora is an outstanding physician! He is knowledgeable, thorough, precise, and compassionate; his communication is frank and timely. I would highly recommend Dr. Gavora.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr Gavor is very caring, gentle, resourceful and an extremely knowledgable doctor. I would highly recommend Dr Gavora to anyone needing a doctor. Dr. Gavora has helped me over the years through all my illnesses. His staff is very helpful and precise on getting information back to me as the patient.

Submitted June 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Gavora has cared for my parents and myself for nearly 20 years. He is a smart, thoughtful, caring physician. His office staff is generally kind and efficient.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag