Rate Dr. Joy E. Kasparian Federico

Dr. Joy E. Kasparian Federico's Ratings

Dr. Joy is a perfectionist and a truly great orthodontist! Her staff is wonderful too!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

Great service!we were visiting Boston .took care of my daughter with no charge!

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

I am extremely happy with the my results! Dr. Joy is a Phanomanal doctor , she wouldn't settle for anything short of perfection whihch is what I expected my smile to be. Not only is she a great Doctor, her staff amazing. With Linda there at the front desk,always ready to help me with my millions of appoinments to come either cut a wire that was irritating me or change the color of my elastics. Then there's Jen,Michelle,and Sandra who always welcomed me with a feet smile and talk to me like they have known me for years,making me feel extremely comfortabl. They would even come in on days they there was no docror to help make me feel comfortable if a wire was poking me. I have been recommending and will continue to recommend Doctor Joy Kasparian to everyone I know !

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Joy is an excellent orthodontist! I recommend her to everyone. She is extremely kind and caring! My children adore her and always look forward to their orthodontic appointments. She is incredibly professional and her work is outstanding. She is a perfectionist and my children's teeth are beautiful!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2013 | flag

She has a great staff. The key to a good doctor lies in their staff. Dr Joy is a young doctor but she has wonderful bedside manner reminiscent of the days before HMO's and manage care. We just love Michelle and the rest and would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag