Dr. JOY E. KASPARIAN FEDERICO

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. JOY E. KASPARIAN FEDERICO has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Orthodontist-related: dental braces, invisalign
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5187291
17/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Joy is a perfectionist and a truly great orthodontist! Her staff is wonderful too!
Insurance: Delta Dental
Paid (or co-pay): $5450
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "JOY" to "JOY E."
RID: 2682009
18/06/13 5 5 5 5 Great service!we were visiting Boston .took care of my daughter with no charge!  Respond
RID: 2552278
06/02/13 5 5 5 5 I am extremely happy with the my results! Dr. Joy is a Phanomanal doctor , she wouldn't settle for anything short of perfection whihch is what I expected my smile to be. Not only is she a great Doctor, her staff amazing. With Linda there at the front desk,always ready to help me with my millions of appoinments to come either cut a wire that was irritating me or change the color of my elastics. Then there's Jen,Michelle,and Sandra who always welcomed me with a feet smile and talk to me like they have known me for years,making me feel extremely comfortabl. They would even come in on days they there was no docror to help make me feel comfortable if a wire was poking me. I have been recommending and will continue to recommend Doctor Joy Kasparian to everyone I know !
Paid (or co-pay): $5200
Respond

06/02/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2542547

26/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Joy is an excellent orthodontist! I recommend her to everyone. She is extremely kind and caring! My children adore her and always look forward to their orthodontic appointments. She is incredibly professional and her work is outstanding. She is a perfectionist and my children's teeth are beautiful!  Respond
RID: 1489804
18/07/11 5 4 5 4 She has a great staff. The key to a good doctor lies in their staff. Dr Joy is a young doctor but she has wonderful bedside manner reminiscent of the days before HMO's and manage care. We just love Michelle and the rest and would recommend her to anyone.
Paid (or co-pay): $1200