Rate Dr. David C. Dredge

Dr. David C. Dredge's Ratings

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, great listener, addresses and explains concerns. Makes himself available. He has personally returned phone calls. He is approachable, caring, and dedicated to quality care. Very thankful to have Dr. Dredge as a part of my child's special care team. He has taken the time to learn my child's specific needs, help me to understand, and follows development to ensure needs are met. Very down to earth. I feel as though we are working together on behalf of my child. No sugar coating or gloom and doom, just experienced, intelligent, careful consideration.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Great, patient, articulate, and very caring doctor. As others have mentioned, he really takes time with patients and is not the least bit condescending. He is clearly highly intelligent and well informed. Answers all questions and listens kindly to concerns of parents. At the same time, he doesn't pretend to know all the answers, which I found refreshing. He was also very sweet to our little boy. It's no fun having to go to a pediatric neurologist, but Dr. Dredge was a huge comfort to us. A model of what a doctor should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2256815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Our family was delighted to meet Dr. Dredge. His combination of patience and humor was a great match for our daughter who was facing a lot of mystery in her initial visit. He was superb at explaining his thoughts on what was going on for her and in helping us consider appropriate treatment options. His care was comprehensive, his concern was genuine and he is a fantastic listener. What a gem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Great doctor!He is very friendly,kind,and through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

HE IS THE BEST NEUROLOGIST I HAVE EVER MET!! He's friendly,kind,goofy at times,when it comes to finding whats wrong he will do anything he can to help,if he finds whats wrong or you have questions he will answer every one of them throughly or the best of his abilities.He also DOES NOT THROUGH YOU OUT THE DOOR like some neurologists would.I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE A FRIEND,FAMILY,OR A STRANGER!If you or your child or someone you know that has a baby,toddler,child,teen,or young adult that needs a neuro desperatly or is looking for one for a second opinion I would definitly choose him.He is new so he knows the latest on neurological issues,meds,therapies..etc.He also does accept new patients.If curious about him you can go to http://www.baystatehealth.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2010

HE IS AN EXCELLENT NEUROLOGIST!~ I choose him as my second opinion doctor and I was very impressed.He's kind,carring,very through,and acually answers your questions.Reason why I say this is because,the neurologist I had before had no manners.Dr.Gilmore would NOT suggest him ever,not even to my family!He would not answer questions and shove you out the door as fast as he could.But,Dredge is the total opposite he will spend as much time as you need it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][241425].votes_count ]]