Dr. SHARI B. DIAMOND

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 12/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. SHARI B. DIAMOND has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. SHARI B. DIAMOND
Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5235852
12/03/14 4 5 5 5 Dr. Diamond is incredible! After a rough health year, I landed in her care. She listened carefully, sympathized, told me it was OK if I started to cry in her office, and came up with a great plan of action for me -- including physical therapy. She could tell I was in so much pain that she actually ran over to the PT office (part of her practice) and begged the PT to see me -- right then and there! At every follow-up appointment, she makes sure to ask me about my non-rheumatologic conditions, too. Dr. Diamond very much cares for the "whole person" and is a fantastic doctor.
RID: 3632914
16/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Diamond is wonderful! She takes time to listen to my concerns, answer my questions and thoroughly explain my treatment options. I rarely wait more than five minutes in the front lobby or more than 10 minutes in the exam room. I also appreciate that I am able to get my xrays and blood work in your office instead of having to take time to go to different facilities. I would definitely recommend your practice to others.  Respond
RID: 2591062
20/03/13 1 1 1 1 SHE RECOMMENDED RECLAST BUT PROVIDED NO INFORMATION ABOUT RISKS AND BENEFITS
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2398628
11/08/12 5 3 1 2 Does not understand impact of disease on her patients and appropriate lifestyles for patients with chronic disease.
RID: 2282212
22/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Diamond gave me my life back! I’ve seen her for lupus the past 1.5 years. She is extremely well-educated on the subject, educates me on the treatment options, and is always encouraging when I need it most. She's a conservative doctor in terms of making a diagnosis in a complicated case like mine, but I appreciate her thoroughness. I refer all of my lupus support group friends to her and they have the same rave reviews. Diamond caught one of my friend’s kidney failure that another rheum missed for years. Diamond also found another friend was in remission and didn’t need the intense drugs another rheum had her on. I can't speak highly enough of her. The office staff are also wonderful. Very helpful, efficient, and the nurses can even make an IV infusion seem not so bad. They're usually quick to get me copies of labs & records too. I’ve had some recent challenges, as is common with lupus, and Dr. Diamond said “I’m never giving up.” So thankful to have an advocate like her in my court!
RID: 1686332
14/01/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Diamond is truly compassionate and caring. She listens closely and asks pertinent questions, while encouraging and empowering her patient. Amazing and wonderful!! I'm grateful to have found her.
RID: 1633969
14/11/11 3 4 5 5 I have to say that Dr. Diamond is a true "diamond." My mother has been going to her and I am amazed at the results. She is very kind, considerate and caring and goes out of her way to work with my mother's other doctors. My mother loves her! And we do too!!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1629984
09/11/11 4 5 5 5 Listened well and went out of her way to do the right thing. Was willing to fight to insurance company to obtain the better and more expensive medicine
RID: 1361656
12/02/11 3 5 5 5 Dr. Diamond is truly the best doctor I have ever seen. She treats me for lupus, and is extremely compassionate, patient, knowledgeable, responsive and caring. The only remote negative is the billing people seem rude and unfriendly. But the nurses are really nice and supportive.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1350796
31/01/11 2 3 5 5 I can't believe no one has bothered to rate Dr. Diamond yet. While the office staff leave something to be desired, particularly the billing staff, Dr. Diamond herself could not be more likeable, knowledgeable, and caring. She has explained all aspects of treatment she proposes, educated me on how to read ultrasound images, and given me real pros and cons to any course of treatment. She talks to me like an adult, respects my knowledge base, and answers all of my questions in more detail than I could ever ask for. The worst thing I could ever say is that she does sometimes run behind, but in my opinion a 30-minute wait is definitely worth the individualized attention she provides in her treatment rooms. She is responsive, available, and easy to talk to. In short, she is far and away one of the best physicians I have ever had.  Respond