Rate Dr. Shari B. Diamond

Dr. Shari B. Diamond's Ratings

Run! She is unhelpful and not a good Rheumatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Diamond is incredible! After a rough health year, I landed in her care. She listened carefully, sympathized, told me it was OK if I started to cry in her office, and came up with a great plan of action for me -- including physical therapy. She could tell I was in so much pain that she actually ran over to the PT office (part of her practice) and begged the PT to see me -- right then and there! At every follow-up appointment, she makes sure to ask me about my non-rheumatologic conditions, too. Dr. Diamond very much cares for the "whole person" and is a fantastic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][109167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Diamond is wonderful! She takes time to listen to my concerns, answer my questions and thoroughly explain my treatment options. I rarely wait more than five minutes in the front lobby or more than 10 minutes in the exam room. I also appreciate that I am able to get my xrays and blood work in your office instead of having to take time to go to different facilities. I would definitely recommend your practice to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][109166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

SHE RECOMMENDED RECLAST BUT PROVIDED NO INFORMATION ABOUT RISKS AND BENEFITS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][109165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Does not understand impact of disease on her patients and appropriate lifestyles for patients with chronic disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][109164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

Dr. Diamond gave me my life back! I’ve seen her for lupus the past 1.5 years. She is extremely well-educated on the subject, educates me on the treatment options, and is always encouraging when I need it most. She's a conservative doctor in terms of making a diagnosis in a complicated case like mine, but I appreciate her thoroughness. I refer all of my lupus support group friends to her and they have the same rave reviews. Diamond caught one of my friend’s kidney failure that another rheum missed for years. Diamond also found another friend was in remission and didn’t need the intense drugs another rheum had her on. I can't speak highly enough of her. The office staff are also wonderful. Very helpful, efficient, and the nurses can even make an IV infusion seem not so bad. They're usually quick to get me copies of labs & records too. I’ve had some recent challenges, as is common with lupus, and Dr. Diamond said “I’m never giving up.” So thankful to have an advocate like her in my court!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][109163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Diamond is truly compassionate and caring. She listens closely and asks pertinent questions, while encouraging and empowering her patient. Amazing and wonderful!! I'm grateful to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][109162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2012

I have to say that Dr. Diamond is a true "diamond." My mother has been going to her and I am amazed at the results. She is very kind, considerate and caring and goes out of her way to work with my mother's other doctors. My mother loves her! And we do too!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][109161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Listened well and went out of her way to do the right thing. Was willing to fight to insurance company to obtain the better and more expensive medicine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][109160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Dr. Diamond is truly the best doctor I have ever seen. She treats me for lupus, and is extremely compassionate, patient, knowledgeable, responsive and caring. The only remote negative is the billing people seem rude and unfriendly. But the nurses are really nice and supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][109159].votes_count ]]