Rate Dr. OMID TERMECHI

Dr. OMID TERMECHI's Ratings

I was recommended for a difficult root canal to the original location Dr. Termichi was working at the time. As soon as I heard "implant" the anxiety kicked in. On the day of the surgery Dr. Termichi...again...explained the procedure and left me feeling confident in what was going to occur, as well as what I needed to do post op.. I did followed the instructions, tho, not to the T. Yet, Dr. Termichi would have me come right in without making me feel as tho I were a difficult patient or an inconvenience. He now has his office in Astoria and I have followed him to his new location. I still get work done & he is still that same way years later. Patient, considerate, attentive, calming. He is very knowledgeable, and seems to keep up on information within the dental community. His staff and asst know who I am, I am not just a "number", and are always polite and helpful. So Dr.Termichi is not only a good dentist but runs a smooth office. Plus still answers any of my questions.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Termechi is an amazing dentist and surgeon. He has golden hands. He did a phenomenal job in a very complicated oral reconstruction for me. He never takes shortcuts and always looks out for the best interests of the patient.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag