Rate Dr. Allan A. Hunter

Dr. Allan A. Hunter's Ratings

I would travel clear to Maine to see Dr Hunter. After a detached retina and a total of 4 surgeries plus 5 laser procedures over 10 months, he got me through it. With his knowledge, his honesty, and even how blunt and direct he is. I for one really appreciate a straight shooter. After visiting with the new retinologist, with the information she gave me, I wholeheartedly believe that Dr Hunter saved me from being blind in both eyes. (I have lost sight in my left eye, but Dr Hunter stabilized the eye so I didn't lose my eye)
I was very shocked and saddened to hear that he was gone. Hopefully Dr Hunter will see this so I can say Thank You for all you did. I couldn't have gotten through this last year without your caring and knowledge. You are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Dr. Hunter is now in Eugene, Oregon. It might be a tad too far for some of you to travel to see him..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I previously left a rating for the the beloved Dr Hunter. I just found him in Sacramento. So disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2694998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I too miss Dr. Hunter and would follow him to new location. He was solving a problem that other drs. had to solve for 4 yrs.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2690964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

The heck with WALDO; we need to know where's Hunter?

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2686117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

My husband and I are at an absolute loss for words at the absence of Dr. Hunter. He is the best doctor we've ever had. The very best about Eye Q. The wait times are shameful but we would happily wait longer to have him. We miss him so much and would follow him anywhere. To say thank you does not even begin to express our gratitude for him. We will actively search for him or someone like him. My husband had some pretty serious issues as result of diabetes and kidney problems. Dr. Hunter is the guy you want to take into battle. He's humble enough to recognize his limitations but confident in knowing where he's good. He was bluntly honest with my husband but so encouraging and empowering at the same time. He truly cares for his patients as individuals. His replacement so far although equally qualified I'm sure was nothing close to him. We like many others want to know where he is.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2680531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr Hunter was so gently with my dad's MAC DEG. We would LOVE to see him again! Does anyone know where he is practicing now? Please share!!! We miss him so much!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2673455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr Hunter has been a caring, personable and most important, experienced opthomologist and I agree that Eye-Q is wrong in letting him go. He performed a corrective Laser repair of my right eye and I am very thankful he was there for me. I for one, will no longer be a patient of Eye-Q.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2626767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Trying to find where Dr. Hunter went... Does anyone know?

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2623876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

The best doctor in Fresno great Knowledge care for his patients clean technic

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2623296].votes_count ]]