Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Thanks very much for being a good doctor for many many people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I had a great experience! We have been working on fixing my acne scars and he is the only dr (of the many I have been to) who helped me. I AM going back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

He is really good at what he does. Doesn't make small talk his office is clean and well organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Results are great and the staff are very informative

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

The dr explains everything to you in detail. Very gentle and thorough. Only dr I will trust with my Botox and fillers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Romero's clinic was clean. Everyone was professional and he took the time to explain the procedure and did not push anything on me. Great results! Highly Recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Love him. Always know exactly what to do. To make me look great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I have been going to Dr Romero for 3 years now, and am always pleased with his work and staff...He genuinely seems to care and he offers what I am looking for, primarily a 'Natural Look" Thank you Dr Romero RH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Romero for several years. Prior to Dr. Romero, I had seen various doctors who were said to be the best, some with great Ad phrases that can easily attract your attention, however, I can honestly say that, in my experience, in New York as well as abroad Dr. Romero along with his staff are #1. Dr. Romero does not sell you anything that he does not believe you require, he takes his time in his evaluation, he is patient and considerate and most importantly enhances rather than alters. If you seek a professional with knowledge, skill and integrity, then Dr. Romero is for you. While other offices may offer huge ads with great phrases with prices tags that pay for those ads, Dr. Romero keeps it simple and real while operating an extremely professional, clean and friendly environment without exaggerated prices and unrealistic hype.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727535].votes_count ]]