Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Awesome experience will be seeing him for many years to come! He is kind and caring and he explains every procedure in detail.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Have been going to Dr Romero for two years ! He is painless, fast, effective and worth it!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Romero is knowledgeable and professional at all times. He individualizes each client's needs and takes time to discuss options. I have used other doctors before but he is the one I will continue to use. He has the newest information and products and I have always walked away feeling confident with my decisions.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Great , compassionate doctor , love his work.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Romero is a very pleasant person. I have been going to him for over 4 years and I have been very satisfied. He takes his time and is very thorough.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Wonderful, kind caring Dr. Very nice staff. Would definitely return!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Romero is fantastic! Very knowledgeable and took years off my face!! Highly recommended!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Romero is a very knowledgeable cosmetic doctor, kind, patient, gentle, gives the best advise and practically performs miracles. He is up to date on all the latest procedures and is very reasonable price wise. Would definitely reccommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

From the time I walked in to Dr. Romero's office, I knew I would meet an unusual doctor. Dr. Romero was warm and genuine and gave me the time to explain what I wanted to have done. It's not easy because I have scars from acne that were caused by a NYC popular dermatologist years ago. However, the results were evident in a short time, and I felt and feel better about myself. It's important to understand that when a doctor opens up new packages and explains everything he is about to do, it is already unusual. Dr. Romero did just that. He then preceded to work on me; adding Botox and fillers. He was kind and considerate, and I'm thrilled with everything.

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag