Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Going to him for years. Extremely satisfied and would not go any place else for injectables!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

dr romero is a wonderful doctor and I have been using him for a few years and couldn't be happier !

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i
will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my email address([email protected])
Thanks Jennifer.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Awesome experience will be seeing him for many years to come! He is kind and caring and he explains every procedure in detail.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Have been going to Dr Romero for two years ! He is painless, fast, effective and worth it!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Romero is knowledgeable and professional at all times. He individualizes each client's needs and takes time to discuss options. I have used other doctors before but he is the one I will continue to use. He has the newest information and products and I have always walked away feeling confident with my decisions.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Great , compassionate doctor , love his work.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Romero is a very pleasant person. I have been going to him for over 4 years and I have been very satisfied. He takes his time and is very thorough.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Wonderful, kind caring Dr. Very nice staff. Would definitely return!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag