Rate Dr. Lisa M. Ducker

Dr. Lisa M. Ducker's Ratings

Dr Ducker has been my Doctor for over 10 years,she's great,I wouldn't trade her for all the tea in China,my biggest fear was I wouldn't be able to keep her as my Doctor because of Obamacare.she is attentive and cares. Joseph Pomponio Bensalem Pa

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

When I first went to the office the staff greeted me with such kindness it made me feel at ease. When I met the Doctor she was so nice and personable she really listened to my issues and was very easy to talk to. I found Dr. Ducker to be very relatable and her knowledge was extensive, I will defiantly be recommending her to everyone I know and I look forward to my next visit with her.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Lisa is a great doctor. Love her and the entire staff is wonderful!

Submitted July 18, 2010 | flag

She is a great doc. I was sick coming home from vacation. She came in on her day off to see me. The staff is 50/50. There is one great person and one so/so person.

Submitted April 8, 2010 | flag