Rate Dr. Valerie A. Deardorff

Dr. Valerie A. Deardorff's Ratings

I went to Valerie Deardorff today because I have a bump under the skin on my right hand and my fingers are starting to tingle and have pain. She answered all of my questions. She was very nice, seemed professional, educated and caring. She instructed me to wear a hand and writs brace as she thinks is might be tendonitis. I will wear this for a month and go back to her if I still have tingling. She said we would look at other option then. She was what I needed and at the level I expected. All staff were professional and friendly.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

It's rare to encounter a physician that is equally as frustrated with long-term health problems as the person facing them; Dr. Deardorff has been with me every step of my recovery and surgical procedures. I have been made to feel comfortable and supported by her and her staff.

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

I was treated by this Dr both in the hospital, and in the office, and never was kept waiting more than a few minutes. Both the Dr and assistants are helpful and interested in the complete recovery of the patient. I would highly recommend this Dr.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag