Rate Dr. Daniel Chaparro

Dr. Daniel Chaparro's Ratings

He is horrible he put braces on me wrong and shifted my teeth wrong not to lentil he did it with known cavities and made my teeth worse do not ever use this man he is horrible

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

This man is incredibly arrogant and unprofessional.He spoke over me when I inquired about the procedures he said I needed.He appeared to be making up issues, and was agitated and sweating. He offered me narcotics but I had no pain!

Submitted March 23, 2014 | flag

EXTREMELY rude!! He put a crown an a tooth and it has caused all of my bottom teeth to move, they were perfectly aligned thanks to years of braces but now all that has gone down the drain! He was extremely rude to his staff. After showing me the X-rays he told me I had four cavities that needed to be filled but refused to show me on the X-rays where they were!! I knew then and there that I was NOT going back to him. The next dentist I saw showed me the X-rays and showed me that I had NO cavities. He tried to rip me and my insurance off!!! I will NEVER go back there!!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

I went to him a few yrs ago and every cap he put on has come off. He was very rude to his staff and was not all that nice to me. I would never go back to him again.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

We have forked over countless amounts of money for a surgery he has had to redo over 5 times because its not done right and it just seems to be looking worse each time it is redone. There is nothing we can do at this point because of all the money spent because we can't afford to go someone else and spend it again to have it fixed.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Very un professional and un caring with his patients

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag