Rate Dr. Joseph Trachtman

Dr. Joseph Trachtman's Ratings

Dr Trachtman is by far the best optometrist I have ever gone to. He corrected a recently given prescription to correct my balance and, after seeing him three times I stopped wearing glasses during the daytime.

Submitted July 29, 2012 | flag

The best eye doctor in the world. I travel from Los Angeles to see Dr. Trachtman. I want the best!

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Trachtman helped me improve my vision significantly!!! I am very, very impressed.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

I was a patient of his in Brooklyn. He is far and away the best doctor at giving eyeglass prescriptions and very friendly, dedicated, knowledgeable. He always took the time to get to the root of my vision problems and always solved them. I've never had a better eye doctor than Dr. Trachtman, and I've seen some of the best in New York.

Submitted July 10, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr. Trachtman in Brooklyn for about 6 months of biofeedback sessions. His treatment was amazing. I am almost 60 years old, and I don't wear eyeglasses. I used to before treatment. I also don't have night blindness, another condition I once had. Dr. Trachtman is a jewel. I am sorry that Dr. Trachtman left Brooklyn, because I recommended him and then found out he was gone. Brooklyn's loss is Seattle's gain! Margaret Maugenest

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag