Dr. Michael S. Abrams

Rate Dr. Michael S. Abrams

Dr. Michael S. Abrams's Ratings

He was extremely helpful with my depression and was often available when I needed him on the phone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I have been going through the toughest time of my life. A relationship ended AND I lost my job. I completely bottomed out. He managed to help me see another way, one that helped me through it. He is very good at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2258112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I've seen Dr. Abrams quite a few times now and I am very pleased with the results. He is very understanding and I never feel like I am being judged by him. I look forward to seeing him for every appointment. I feel like I'm talking to a friend and not a psychologist. I will continue to see him on a regular basis!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I was lucky to find him. A really nice man and he knew what to say and when to say it. I have only seen one other therapist but of the two he was by far better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

My doctor told me that I needed to see someone because I appeared very upset and down. He suggested that I make an appt with Dr. Abrams. When I saw him he helped me a lot. He made me feel relaxed right away and was like a friend. I a doing much better. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

I came during a very tough time, and he was like an old friend. I only saw him 3 times and it was all I needed. He's the man if you are having a crisis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Helpful and did not seem to waste time trying to help me. I can recommend him with reservation and I would go back if I needed him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

I liked him a great deal. Decent man, helpful, paid attention, provided solutions. Recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

He seemed to take a genuine interest in my problems and made concrete suggestions in the very first session. He was by far the most helpful doctor I saw since I became disabled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

He practiced attachment therapy, did not inform me about what he was doing, what our therapy approach was, or his thoughts on what my problems consisted of or if I was doing better. He was not on time, often had "double booked". The only nice thing about him was he did not make me make up the difference from my insurance. But then again he wasn't helpful at all to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243851].votes_count ]]