Dr. Maurice Vargas

Rate Dr. Maurice Vargas

Dr. Maurice Vargas's Ratings

DR VARGAS IS VERY RUDE. HE HAS HIS ASSISTANT DO ALL THE WORK AND HE JUST COLLECTS THE MONEY. HE IS NOT GENTLE WHEN HE ACTUALLY DOES CHECK YOUR MOUTH OR WHEN PERFORMING PROCEDURES. HIS ANSWER FOR EVERY TYPE OF PAIN OR ISSUE IS TO EXTRACT TEETH AND HAVE THE LAB MAKE YOU A NEW SET OF TEETH. HE DOES NOT TREAT TOOTHACHE PAIN, HE EXTRACTS . DR.VARGAS IS NOT A DENTIST...HE IS AN EXTRACTOR! HE ALSO WAS CONVICTED OF INSURANCE FRAUD IN DECEMBER 2012 AND CONTINUES TO DO SO TODAY. CHECK YOUR INSURANCE - IT IS NOT HIS NAME AS THE ATTENDING DENTIST. THAT IS BECAUSE NO INSURANCE PROVIDER WILL ACCEPT HIM IN THEIR NETWORK DUE TO HIS FELONY CONVICTION OF INSURANCE FRAUD. I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. VARGAS.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag

This doctor would not allow my husband or I to go back with my 8-year old daughter during her visit. When I told him I would review this experience, he glared at me, said, "You're going to give me bad reviews?" When I responded "Yes, if I need to," he said, "I don't respond to threats, you can leave." When I asked him to explain why he wouldn't let us back, he yelled that he "explained everything fully to [my] husband!" and that he wasn't going to waste time explaining it to me. He explained nothing to my husband. He even has a sign that says that only one parent can come back with a minor. We only ever had one parent with her, yet he refused. He claimed something about OSHA laws (which would contradict his sign), and I said "I've been to dentists before that let me go back." He cut me off, yelling louder, "My house, my rules! If you don't like it, you can leave!" He continued to yell "You can leave!" Obviously, I did, and will never return.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr.Vargas is by far the best dentist i have been to in Las Vegas. He is caring and compassionate. He is a very skilled dentist and now i smile with confidence. He even came to the office on his day off for my daughter with a toothache..Thank you Dr.Vargas

Submitted July 23, 2011 | flag