Dr. Maurice Vargas

Rate Dr. Maurice Vargas

Dr. Maurice Vargas's Ratings

Having trust in your Medicare physician is always critically important, Dr. Vargas instantly made me feel welcome and I felt great and comfortable talking to him about my pains. Dr. Vargas definitely is my go to dentist when needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Never have I ever felt more comfortable with any other dentist in my life! I was amazed on how gentle and so trustworthy, I has a real bad pain and as I explained what was hurting he instantly knew what it was. That gave me the impression he knew exactly what he was doing and how to do it. I had a great visit and I highly recommend to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

My first visit to Dr. Vargas office was enough to realize I had made a good choice as my family dentist. His staff also made a great first impression making my children and I comfortable. He explained everything I needed to know in my visit, also he had a very clean office. I was highly satisfied and will definitely be back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Since the beginning Dr.Vargas has made a great impression of himself. He showed me how knowledgeable he is. He is a very good doctor to me and my children they love him! He always greets us with a happy smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Doctor Vargas and staff were professional and very informative on top of there friendliness and feeling like a family practice not a clinic. Doctor Vargas was gentle and always concerned about my comfort a true professional and Gentleman.I cant say enough good things about this office and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Vargas and his staff were very friendly and understanding. They helped my needs in a such great manner, the assistants were so helpful in my visit. The Dr. And his staff made me feel welcomed. Every time I leave from a check up I'm always happy and satisfied. Dr.Vargas is my go to dentist for any of my families needs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Vargas is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring doctor. He helped me when i most needed with my dental work, he was able to accommodate me when other offices turned me down. The staff and Dr.Vargas were knowledgeable and reaffirmed every question i had about my teeth. I will definitely be coming back for another check up. Highly recommend to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

DR VARGAS IS VERY RUDE. HE HAS HIS ASSISTANT DO ALL THE WORK AND HE JUST COLLECTS THE MONEY. HE IS NOT GENTLE WHEN HE ACTUALLY DOES CHECK YOUR MOUTH OR WHEN PERFORMING PROCEDURES. HIS ANSWER FOR EVERY TYPE OF PAIN OR ISSUE IS TO EXTRACT TEETH AND HAVE THE LAB MAKE YOU A NEW SET OF TEETH. HE DOES NOT TREAT TOOTHACHE PAIN, HE EXTRACTS . DR.VARGAS IS NOT A DENTIST...HE IS AN EXTRACTOR! HE ALSO WAS CONVICTED OF INSURANCE FRAUD IN DECEMBER 2012 AND CONTINUES TO DO SO TODAY. CHECK YOUR INSURANCE - IT IS NOT HIS NAME AS THE ATTENDING DENTIST. THAT IS BECAUSE NO INSURANCE PROVIDER WILL ACCEPT HIM IN THEIR NETWORK DUE TO HIS FELONY CONVICTION OF INSURANCE FRAUD. I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. VARGAS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244530].votes_count ]]