Rate Dr. Gregory H. Corsan

Dr. Gregory H. Corsan's Ratings

Had our first daughter in Sept 2014 thanks to this office. We were having problems due to PCOS and recommended to the CARMF by the OBGYN. Dr. Corsan clearly discussed our options and we made the decisions. Went through 4 IUI cycles where 2 resulted in failed pregnancies: 1 presumed ectopic and 1 failed progression. We then decided to switch to IVF. Went through 2 egg harvests resulting with 8 transferrable embryos. FET performed by Dr. Qasim. First implant was successful resulting in our daughter. We will definitely use this office for future children. Entire staff is outstanding. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I came to this practice after I had a failed IUI and IVF cycle from another practice. Not only did they have a self pay discounted rate, they had high standards of professionalism and statistics. The staff, especially Elaine, were very caring and generous, and are all major assets to the practice. I am 10 weeks pregnant thanks to Dr. Corsan and this office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

pregnant with twins :).. I was pregnant before through this center but it was ectopic case and Dr.Corsan and the staff were very helpful.. they supported me like a family (front disk members are very nice, Dr. Kevin for the education classe, the nurses specially Elaine and also the nice lady for the blood work tests ) all are very kind and caring.. I met Dr.Qasim before I start the medication for the miscarriage and he was so nice and supported me.. and I met Dr. Sachdev too and was very helpful.. four month later and I got pregnant with twins.. Dr.Corsan who transferred the two embryos for me and before he left the room he looked to me and said: you will be pregnant!! I wasn`t happy because he gave me hope but what happened is I`m pregnant with twins :)))).. and I can`t forget how was Dr.Corsan very happy for me and for my husband it`s not about his center or his successful rates no I felt it.. he is so so kind and very caring person and I`m going to miss him and miss everybody there.. Thank you Dr.Corsan you did a great job we really appreciate what you did for us and thanks Elaine (she helped me a lot and was very nice and caring ), Victoria, Erica and Rachel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I don't know how anyone could post a negative review for Dr. Corsan. I came to Dr. Corsan after a year of trying to conceive naturally. I don't ovulate on my own and thus could not get pregnant. Dr. Corsan took his time explaining everything to me and ordered all of the appropriate tests. All of the tests came back fine and it seemed the only problem I had is lack of ovulation. Dr. Corsan was extremely patient and answered all of my questions, no matter how silly, and ordered a course of treatment. In addition, his nursing staff is wonderful. I would get a call back the same day with any questions or concerns I had. I understand that having infertility treatments can be extremely heart wrenching, and can say that Dr. Corsan is just the type of doctor you want to have by your side. I may not have had the most complicated case, but can say Dr. Corsan treated me as a priority. It is clear that he cares about his patients and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2416972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Barry & I started our journey to conceiving our 2nd child with Dr Corsan. What an amazing, honest, & wonderful doctor! I am 43 & have desperately wanted to give our daughter a sibling. We tried IUI, but unfortunately, my reserve is so low & what seemed to be a hopeless situation, Dr Corsan led us to a decision to do a FETI am now 8 weeks pregnant from a FET! Dr Corsan never gave up & gave us the best option to make our dreams come true! He was so honest with us, yet made sure it would happen! I have to also mention the staff. Amazing! Each one truly cares & is compassionate. Elaine is wonderful! She is so compassionate, giving, & really cares! I cannot say enough about her! Erica & Victoria are wonderful as well! Very caring & wonderful! Renee is a beautiful, encouraging, & wonderful person! Joy is wonderful & encouraging too! If you are feeling like there is no hope for you, please don't give up! Go see Dr Corsan & his team! Thank you! We love you all! Love Barry & Carolyn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

An incredible infertility practice with direct attentiveness to patients. I was very impressed by all the doctors in the practice, their knowledge and expertise. I would highly recommend Dr Corsan, Dr Qasim and Dr. Sachdev of Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Fertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2013

Both my husband and I are extremely pleased with the entire staff at Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine; everyone involved in the process was wonderful from beginning to end; the office manager who assisted me with manuevering through the financial aspects (since our insurance was used up the first time we came to the facility), to the booking staff, the nurses, lab techs and of course the doctor; Dr Corsan was my primary doctor but i met with Dr Sachdev one day when Dr Corsan was not available and he was just as attentive and knowledgeable. We have been blessed with (2) pregnancies,one resulted in healthy baby boy and one is in the early stages right now but we are so happy with the way our case was handled, i would not think of recommending any one else; They were also very good with offering assistance with financial aspect of the procedure; they really want to help people make a family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

My husband and I want thank Dr. Corsan and his fellow doctors and staff. We came to his facility after being told it would be very difficult to have children for multiple reasons. Dr. Corsan helped me understand our aituation and gave me many options. From surgery in February and ivf in June I can honestly say that my husband and I are 11 weeks pregnant with a nice strong healthy baby ALL thanks to Dr. Corsan and his staff.Caring, punctual, and everything you could possibly need in a doctor we couldnt have asked for anything more... Thank you so much Dr. Corsan!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Dr. Corsan and the entire staff at The Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Fertility was incredible! Always punctual, I always was able to walk right in for all of my appointments and bloodwork. They were friendly, caring, supportive, flexible with scheduling, and very knowledgeable. I was able to get pregnant just 2 months after my initial consultation, just 2 IUI procedures was all it took. I am very thankful and glad I chose this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

they are not good doctor all taking about money!staff are not good !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718442].votes_count ]]