Rate Dr. Gregory H. Corsan

Dr. Gregory H. Corsan's Ratings

pregnant with twins :).. I was pregnant before through this center but it was ectopic case and Dr.Corsan and the staff were very helpful.. they supported me like a family (front disk members are very nice, Dr. Kevin for the education classe, the nurses specially Elaine and also the nice lady for the blood work tests ) all are very kind and caring.. I met Dr.Qasim before I start the medication for the miscarriage and he was so nice and supported me.. and I met Dr. Sachdev too and was very helpful.. four month later and I got pregnant with twins.. Dr.Corsan who transferred the two embryos for me and before he left the room he looked to me and said: you will be pregnant!! I wasn`t happy because he gave me hope but what happened is I`m pregnant with twins :)))).. and I can`t forget how was Dr.Corsan very happy for me and for my husband it`s not about his center or his successful rates no I felt it.. he is so so kind and very caring person and I`m going to miss him and miss everybody there.. Thank you Dr.Corsan you did a great job we really appreciate what you did for us and thanks Elaine (she helped me a lot and was very nice and caring ), Victoria, Erica and Rachel.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I don't know how anyone could post a negative review for Dr. Corsan. I came to Dr. Corsan after a year of trying to conceive naturally. I don't ovulate on my own and thus could not get pregnant. Dr. Corsan took his time explaining everything to me and ordered all of the appropriate tests. All of the tests came back fine and it seemed the only problem I had is lack of ovulation. Dr. Corsan was extremely patient and answered all of my questions, no matter how silly, and ordered a course of treatment. In addition, his nursing staff is wonderful. I would get a call back the same day with any questions or concerns I had. I understand that having infertility treatments can be extremely heart wrenching, and can say that Dr. Corsan is just the type of doctor you want to have by your side. I may not have had the most complicated case, but can say Dr. Corsan treated me as a priority. It is clear that he cares about his patients and I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Barry & I started our journey to conceiving our 2nd child with Dr Corsan. What an amazing, honest, & wonderful doctor! I am 43 & have desperately wanted to give our daughter a sibling. We tried IUI, but unfortunately, my reserve is so low & what seemed to be a hopeless situation, Dr Corsan led us to a decision to do a FETI am now 8 weeks pregnant from a FET! Dr Corsan never gave up & gave us the best option to make our dreams come true! He was so honest with us, yet made sure it would happen! I have to also mention the staff. Amazing! Each one truly cares & is compassionate. Elaine is wonderful! She is so compassionate, giving, & really cares! I cannot say enough about her! Erica & Victoria are wonderful as well! Very caring & wonderful! Renee is a beautiful, encouraging, & wonderful person! Joy is wonderful & encouraging too! If you are feeling like there is no hope for you, please don't give up! Go see Dr Corsan & his team! Thank you! We love you all! Love Barry & Carolyn

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

An incredible infertility practice with direct attentiveness to patients. I was very impressed by all the doctors in the practice, their knowledge and expertise. I would highly recommend Dr Corsan, Dr Qasim and Dr. Sachdev of Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Fertility.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2013 | flag

Both my husband and I are extremely pleased with the entire staff at Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine; everyone involved in the process was wonderful from beginning to end; the office manager who assisted me with manuevering through the financial aspects (since our insurance was used up the first time we came to the facility), to the booking staff, the nurses, lab techs and of course the doctor; Dr Corsan was my primary doctor but i met with Dr Sachdev one day when Dr Corsan was not available and he was just as attentive and knowledgeable. We have been blessed with (2) pregnancies,one resulted in healthy baby boy and one is in the early stages right now but we are so happy with the way our case was handled, i would not think of recommending any one else; They were also very good with offering assistance with financial aspect of the procedure; they really want to help people make a family!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

My husband and I want thank Dr. Corsan and his fellow doctors and staff. We came to his facility after being told it would be very difficult to have children for multiple reasons. Dr. Corsan helped me understand our aituation and gave me many options. From surgery in February and ivf in June I can honestly say that my husband and I are 11 weeks pregnant with a nice strong healthy baby ALL thanks to Dr. Corsan and his staff.Caring, punctual, and everything you could possibly need in a doctor we couldnt have asked for anything more... Thank you so much Dr. Corsan!!!!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Corsan and the entire staff at The Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Fertility was incredible! Always punctual, I always was able to walk right in for all of my appointments and bloodwork. They were friendly, caring, supportive, flexible with scheduling, and very knowledgeable. I was able to get pregnant just 2 months after my initial consultation, just 2 IUI procedures was all it took. I am very thankful and glad I chose this practice.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

they are not good doctor all taking about money!staff are not good !

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr.Corsan is a professional, caring & straight to the point doctor. I had 2 IUI's performed as well as a procedure called Laparoscopy. Not only was Dr. Corsan reassuring, he guided my partner & I through the whole process. He took his time in answering all of our questions & made sure we understood everything. He didn't hold back in sharing his thoughts & advice for us. His staff are all extremely friendly, knowledgeable & supportive as they checked in to make sure I was okay during my time there. El is the sweetest receptionist. The nurses are very patient as I am a total nerve wreck! Tina & Erika kept me calm & reassured us through it all. Today I officially 'graduated'! Dr. Corsan was obviously genuinely happy for us and did not at any time make us feel as though we were just another patient. I am elated to announce that after the 2nd round of IUI we are expecting a healthy little boy or girl! I could not have imagined this process to be successfully completed by any other doctor.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

I visited Dr Corsan after multiple miscarriages. My husband and I were very despondent by this point and didn't think we could ever achieve a pregnancy. Dr. Corsan and his staff guided us through our treatment. He was very thorough and his staff was just what we needed for support. Erica and Tina were our contact nurses and I must say without them we wouldnt know what to do. They answered every call and every question that we had. They even helped us with my progesterone injections when my husband was away. I highly recommend Dr. Corsan.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag