Dr. Darya B. Maanavi

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. Darya B. Maanavi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2865574
21/09/13 4 5 5 5 She's very attentive and patient and genuinely cares for her patients. She checked on me after having my daughter and her bedside manner was very calming and welcomed. She's great!  Respond
RID: 2482443
25/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Maanavi is very attentive, polite, patient, approachable, and all around he kind of doctor you want to see about your personal health. I highly recommend her for anyone in the Fairfax area!  Respond
RID: 2086548
28/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Manaavi is a wonderful gyn and physician. She's very knowledgeable, updated with her work and answered all my questions. She spends time and exceptional kind.
RID: 1701424
31/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Maanavi is kind, caring, professional and goes the extra mile to make her patients comfortable and informed. I trust her with my health because I see that she truly cares about her patients. She is an exceptional doctor and I would reccommend her to all my family and friends. She is wonderful.
Insurance: Medicare

RID: 1221853
04/08/10 5 4 5 5 She is amazing, she was the first gynocologist I went to when I was 18, and I am so lucky to have been able to see her. She helped me through my "sensitive" years, she is compassionate and honest. GREAT Doctor. I can't wait for her to deliver my baby!  Respond
RID: 802036
27/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Maanavi is the best -- she has become my friend as well as my Dr. I am so confident in her that although I moved to Canada, I still come back to Virginia to have my GYN appointments with her. She remembers all my history and I highly recommend her for her skill and compassion.
RID: 644675
22/07/08 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Maanavi's for 15 years. She is the most kind, caring and wonderful doctor I have ever had. When I had to have an emergency c section for the birth of my child, she came to the hospital on her lunch break to deliver my son. She was not the Dr. on call, but went out of her way to be there for me. She is one in a million!!! I don't know what I would do without her!
RID: 559935
07/04/08 4 4 4 4 While Dr.Maanavi is nice- she seems rushed during my appointments and even seemed annoyed this past appt when I ask questions. I know they are busy and they hear the same questions 100 times a day, but I wish they would remember that this is the first time I am asking this question and this is what I am paying for.
Insurance: MAMSI
RID: 491314
22/01/08 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Maanavi for over 10 years. She delivered my twins via c-section and did a great job. All the doctors in her practice are wonderful and you couldn't go wrong with any of them.  Respond
RID: 389150
20/08/07 3 5 5 5 Dr. Maanavi is top notch. She was wonderful to me when I ended up in the hospital during my pregnancy. She genuinely cares about her patients and it shows. Plus, she did my son's circumcision and several pediatricians have commented on her excellent work.
RID: 358315
03/07/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Maanavi is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been to. She remembers details about my family, and I feel she really does care about me as a person as well as a patient. I have been going to her since my 20's and now I am 34. I moved to Loudoun County, but I will only go to her, I am willing to travel over 40 minutes to see her. When my mother had her hysterectomy years ago, Dr. Maanavi stopped in to see her in the hospital on the way on a trip to see her ill mother in law. I thought that was so thoughful of her. No doctor is like that.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 331141
28/05/07 4 4 5 Dr. Maanavi delivered my lil gal by an emergency c-section due to a pregnancy I had pop up near the end of my pregnancy. She did a very good job. I really like her and Dr. Anderson at thier practice, thier seem more sincere and caring towards thier patients.  Respond

07/03/07 SYSTEM: 3 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 144182
16/02/07 5 5 5 Dr. Maanavi is a top notch doctor, very thorough, caring and friendly. She has always taken the time to listen to my concerns, offer advice and has performed surgery for me. I would not change doctors, and I am familiar with the medical community.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 43514
03/09/06 5 5 5 She is the only OB/GYN I will use. She is very caring and goes out of her way to help you. She is such a great doctor she cannot see anymore new patients. Everyone wants to have her as their doctor.
Paid (or co-pay): $1000
RID: 33308
25/06/06 5 5 5 Very warm and caring. She delivered my son and will do the same for my daughter in a few weeks. I couldn't ask for a better doctor
Insurance: United Healthcare