Dr. Tannaz Poursaeid

Dr. Tannaz Poursaeid

Rate Dr. Tannaz Poursaeid

Dr. Tannaz Poursaeid's Ratings

We really liked Dr. Poursaeid and the office staff. We did, however, have some issues with the billing. We were incorrectly informed at the time of scheduling that the dentist accepts MetLife; she is also listed as an in-network dentist on Metlife's website. At the appointment, office staff informed us that "MetLife does not always pay 100 percent;" however, no mention was made of the dentist's network status. Upon review of the processed claim, we learned that Dr. Poursaeid is NOT an in-network dentist with MetLife. For one reason or another, she has two tax IDs: one that is in-network with MetLife and another that is not (according to MetLife). Our insurance was billed using the out-of-network tax ID, making us responsible for a portion of the billed amount. Dr. Poursaeid's office manager was kind enough to write off our bill due to the "misunderstanding;" however, new patients may wish to personally verify Dr. Poursaeid's current tax ID and network status prior to scheduling.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

This is a great kid's dentist office. They have movies and activities to keep the kids interested and are overall very kid friendly. My daughters (6 and 8) look forward to going to the dentist and ask me when they can go back. I feel completely comfortable with any information or advice Dr. Poursaeid gives me. I would recommend this dentist highly to anyone with kids!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

I have two kids going to Dr Poursaeed twice a year for check ups. I never knew kids can be excited about going to dentist! We never had to wait more than 5 minutes, the staff are very friendly and professional and Dr Poursaeed makes the kids feel very comfortable during the visit. She is an awesome dentist! Highly recommend!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

For both my son's first cleaning and his first procedure, the staff was not only great with him but with me. They are friendly, helpful and I feel lucky we found them.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

My daughter has been coming to see the doctor for the last few years she looks forward to visting the dentist. The office is very welcoming to children. We also appreciate her lovely staff. I highly recommend this office.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Hi My daughter has been seeing Dr Poursaeid since she was three. I we were recommended to Dr Poursaeid by our pediatritian. I have found the doctor to be very personable and he staff is delightful. My daughter enjoys her vists and I feel like her teeth are doing well.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Poursaeid is an outstanding pediatric dentist and has cared for both our sons for the past 5 years.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

We drive almost an hour to see Dr. Poursaeid because she is so wonderful with our daughter. We had problems with a previous pediatric dentist that made our daughter fearful of dentists. Now she looks forward to her semiannual cleanings and checkups.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pousaeid has been my sons dentist since he had serious tooth problems that our family dentist could not handle. She guided us wonderfully through some scary and serious issues and we have been taking both of our kids to her for the past 9 years. My daughter, who is 8, LOVES going to the dentist (which may say something about my daughter but definitely says something great abou the dentist.

Submitted May 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Poursaeid and staff are very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend her to anyone. My daughter loved the hygienist she made her feel right at home.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag