Dr. Jonathan A. Wang

Website:
Practice: Jonathan Wang Do, Llc
Hospital:
Phone:973-285-1999
Med. School:New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology
Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Jonathan A. Wang has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3590314
29/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Wang is a wonderful listener and spends lots of time with his patients. Highly recommend.
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 2589644
19/03/13 5 5 5 5 They are the best! Both Dr. Wang, and Dr. Smith are the best doctor's I have ever seen. In the past they were both at omni med in florham park. I was able to get an appt the same day I called. Dr. Wang was punctual and sat down to talk with me.He asked questions and was very patient. Either doctor is great, I had seen Dr. Smith at omni as well as dr. wang. In the new practice Dr. Wang takes my insurnace. It's great to find a doctor who listens, is patient, understanding, etc. They are highly reccommended. The whole staff is wonderful. I felt right at home. so glad they are together. they make a great team
RID: 2563455
18/02/13 5 5 5 5 I was able to get a sick appt. the same day I called. I called around since I didn’t have a PCP and no one would see me for a few days. The girl on the phone was super nice and helpful. I'm very happy to have found Dr Wang. His bedside manner is excellent. I have recommended him to family and friends and they all love him too.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2394299
06/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Wang and his office is pleasantly old fashioned...which means they actually talk to you and don't just view their patients like another Insurance number or thinking about their next patient while talking with you! I left my other Dr. to now only see Dr. Wang because he wants to help me in a way that works for me and not just throw prescription after prescription onto the table but rather do things that make sense and will help me manage my life better. Of course, if I need a script he gives it but he's all about helping you in a way that makes individual sense. If you currently have another Dr., take a chance and visit him for a checkup. You'll see the difference right away. JC/Florham Park
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jonathan" to "Jonathan A."
RID: 1722801
26/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Wang is an excellent physician!. He spent time to really listen to my issues and helped me understand what I need to do in order to get healthy and stay healthy. Great listener, friendly and compassionate. Highly recommended.
RID: 1342731
21/01/11 5 5 5 5 Such a nice and caring dr! He took time to listen to all my complaints and was very helpful. He is no longer in Florham Park, he moved to Morristown. The office is great with lovely staff. I would recommend him to everyone.  Respond