Rate Dr. DAVID A. CALLANAN

Dr. DAVID A. CALLANAN's Ratings

This so called child behavioral expert physically dragged my child and dropped him like an object into the lobby and seperated him from his mother and then claimed that he handed him to Dad. Not bothering to know my son's father's name who he had met several times and never bothered to address me with anything other than an objectified "mom". He was arrogant and seemed unstable before he aggressively seperated me from my child with no explanation. He now refuses to send us my son's records. He came to us highly recommended but he isn't to be trusted and did much more harm to my son and my family. I would steer clear of this man. He has placed himself so high on a pedestal that he thinks no one can touch him. From what I observed by his behavior I believe he is unpredictable and dangerous to children. He also prescribed harmful meds to my son who is still suffering from the side effects and will be for some time. He refuses to help us with this issue as well. It was a nightmare for us.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

excellent none no better. Very professional polte caring understanding

Submitted Nov. 13, 2011 | flag