Rate Dr. Brian R. Kaplan

Dr. Brian R. Kaplan's Ratings

Dr. Kaplan made my first pregnancy possible. I will be forever grateful to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][247837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

Dr. Kaplan always put us at ease despite the anxiety we were feeling in regard to our infertility. We were successful with our first IUI attempt and will be having a baby boy any day now. We would recommend Dr. Kaplan to anyone. We felt we were always in capable hands with every member of his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][247836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

superb. nationally and international patients see him.caring.excellent bed side manner with superb results.many,many of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][247835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2011

Superb-one of best in country if not internationally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][247834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

My experience dates back to 2007-8. Met with Dr. Kaplan initially and he was very pleasant and optimistic. I had a miscarriage with IUI and he suggested moving towards IVF (I was 37 at the time). One IVF was converted to IUI with no success and the second IVF try did not result in pregnancy. He suggested donor eggs at that point (after trying for 1 yr) and I was very much against it at the time, so I told him I wanted to try another IUI cycle (even though I knew he felt it wasnt the best idea) and that month I conceived (I have a healthy daughter!). I bonded with one of the nurses which was a tremendous help, but I agree that the IVF nurse was not very touchy feely, which is what most of us need when going thru this miserable process. Insurance paid for all my procedures so at the time I was not concerned about the financial risks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][247833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Dr. Kaplan & his staff were wonderful. I am so very grateful to them. They helped us make our miracle baby boy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][247832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Kaplan has a successful global reputation. His company, FCI, runs like a well-oiled machine, and my husband and I call it a "baby-making factory". It is not so much Dr. Kaplan himself, as the whole operation that is professional beyond words. I appreciate his direct style and not dumbing down the information for us. He is a brilliant man, and can adjust to your needs. I do, however, believe they are too quick to push IVF because of the big money in it. He recently appeared in a lot of episodes of GIULIANA AND BILL on E!, and I think that backfired on him, as Giuliana Rancic miscarried and had horrible, life threatening side effects both times (on national TV!). We have had success with this doctor twice, albeit going against his recommendations for IVF. If you are willing to fully inform yourself before beginning the infertility journey, he is probably one of the best doctors in the country.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][247831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2011

Dr Kaplan is horrible to deal with. He told us that we're just one of 3,000 patients that he sees each year. He was very impatient with our questions that we had about the IVF process. We decided to stay with him because he does have a good reputation for getting people pregnant. His people skills are awful. The good thing is that you rarely interact with him - but... you have to deal with his staff. If you can stick with the regular nurses - they are great. If you have to deal with his nurse coordinator - good luck. She is one of the most unprofessional, miserable people I have ever dealt with. I cannot believe these two people are in health care. They seem to only care about the $$$ and not their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][247830].votes_count ]]