Rate Dr. Marc C. Watson

Dr. Marc C. Watson's Ratings

Dr Watson is the kindest, most considerate, compassionate Doctor practicing medicine today. He gives of himself so when you leave his office you feel like your going to be alright. I miss him so much. I cant see him anymore because of my money problems and insurance but I can still call him and he ALWAYS takes time to listen. God Bless Hime he is my HERO and always will be. Kathy D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Never met Dr. Watson but he was kind enough to speak with me on the phone. I intended to set up a consultation to discuss a health matter and seek a second opinion. Dr. Watson was nice enough to speak with me on the phone and answer a few questions free of charge. In today's day and age that was something that you just don't see and I am extremely grateful that Dr. Watson put compassion ahead of making a few bucks. I fully understand that Doctors are not in business to give out free advice and I was really taken back by his sincere concern that he showed during our conversation. I would highly recommend Dr. Watson to anyone seeking a doctor in his field and if I ever needed his services on a regular basis I would contact him again. Thank you Dr. Watson for the comfort that you provided me in our phone conversation. Although two of the rating areas did not apply to my experience I rated him a five in his staff and punctuality because I am sure his staff and punctuality are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2260044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Watson is one of the kindest, most compassionate doctors i have ever seen. He is warm, caring and has a great sense of humor. Although his appts can run late, you know it's because he is giving everyone the attention they deserve. if you are on a tight schedule, as I often am, i just call ahead to see how he's running that day. he gives every patient his personal cell number, and returns all calls promptly. he's very smart and can talk on any subject, and he will let you talk about anything on your mind. i actually get anxiety thinking about him retiring. if you are suffering through opiate addiction and long for a way out that, this can be your solution. I know that it saved my life and I am sober, joyful woman today for finding dr. watson. do not hesitate, get into treatment today and start living again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Dr. Watson is a wonderful doctor who listens to you and does not judge you. I would highly recommend him to anyone ready to make a change and be done with opiates. He's worth the money!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2013

Excellent! Very thorough and precise...Completely satisfactory results...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

This doctor is a good person, and is an expert in opiate addiction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

Dr. Watson is a genuinely nice person and a fine Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110443].votes_count ]]