Rate Dr. Jonas R. Skardis

Dr. Jonas R. Skardis's Ratings

The most caring, knowledgeable medical professional I have met in 63 years. Dr. Skardis explains everything and is very gentle in the prolotherapy injection treatments. The treatments do work! It is a slow process, but I now have use of many parts of my body which were damaged or destroyed by a prescription antibiotic (levaquin) taken some years ago and a lifetime of injuries as well. I was referred to Dr. Skardis by a neurologist in town and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I feel like I have a chance at life again due to the success of my prolotherapy treatments. Dr. Skardis is a truly dedicated professional in his field and I feel that more patients like myself who may have been considered pretty well hopeless for improvement by conventional medicine might be able to receive lasting and effective therapy. I am amazed and truly grateful for the doctor's help in getting me back to being a functioning human being with greatly reduced pain and repaired injuries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248158].votes_count ]]