Rate Dr. Edward A. Brantz

Dr. Edward A. Brantz's Ratings

The finest Doctor I have ever met. I would never go to anyone else. I have known Dr. Brantz for 10 years and believe he cares for his patients more than himself. He is not interested in just getting rich rather just doing a good job. He is old school and returns his calls usually within 15 minutes. I remember once my wife called him at 4:15AM. He called back before 4:30AM. He has a great sence of humor and will always do his best for you no matter how busy he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

Dr. Brantz is a loving kind gentle doctor. He really takes the time to actually hear you out and he doesnt ever rush you. He is really good with children as well. His office and staff are very courteous and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2010

co-pay, only - but understand that fees or rates are very low - about $42-$55- $67 office visit . Professional, nice, knowledgeable, courteous, seen on time. Easy access with free parking. Heard Spanish in office as well (as English). Could get appointment the same day. Gave me prescription that cured my bronchitis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720221].votes_count ]]