Rate Dr. James L. FLOWERS

Dr. James L. FLOWERS's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Flowers for at least 10 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and very concerned with any issues I may have. He takes the time to listen to what I have to say and answers any and all questions that I may have. He's not a pill pusher. He prescribes to treat your health issue and looks out for your overall well being. I would recommend him to anybody who wants quality health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

This doctor was preoccupied with something else. He spent maybe 5 minutes with me and could not even give me anything for the extreme pain I was in. Was not going to even get an xray of my knee until I asked for it, nor was he going to give me a prescription to help with the pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248779].votes_count ]]