Rate Dr. Kay C. Thatcher

Dr. Kay C. Thatcher's Ratings

Recommended to see her partner/husband who was doin a delivery at the time, so I saw her. Completely pleasant and picked up on my ectopic that the hospital missed two days earlier. Had surgery that night and did very well...Very complete and makes things happen asap..

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Thatcher and her staff are wonderful. She will take the time to explain your procedure and options. She performed my myomectomy last year and visited me the day after the surgery in person to check up on me. I've recommended her to all my friends and family members pre/post menopausal because I know she will take care of them. I couldn't ask for a more caring doctor.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Thatcher is an amazing doctor. She is extremely knowledgable as well as caring. She takes the time to explain everything to her patients and I never felt rushed. She delivered all 3 of my children as well as took care of me through a miscarriage. I feel extremely blessed to have had such a great doctor care for me and my babies. Dr. Thatcher is very diligent and takes the time to do all of her own ultrasounds. She diagnosed my mother with early stage ovarian cancer and saved her life. She took the time to be there with the gynecological-oncologist to perform my mother's hysterectomy. She is a truly wonderful doctor and I would highly recommend her or her husband/partner, Dr. McFadden, to any of my friends or family.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2010 | flag

my 15 year old had never been to a gyn before and was terrified! This doctor was GREAT and made it such a positive experience for my daughter.Dr Thatcher is kind, thoughtful, listens very well, and answered any questions that my daughter had. I too have been seen by this doctor and was very pleased by her knowledge and her ability to impart information to me in language I could understand. I recommend her to anyone needing a Gynecologist.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

I had the most wonderful birth experience with Dr Thatcher as my doctor. She was thorough, kind, and made me feel at ease while listening to any concerns I had. I felt comfortable with her and recommend her to everyone I know. She is great!

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag