Rate Dr. Joshua J. Canter

Dr. Joshua J. Canter's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Canter is one that deserves to be noted. I hadn't been to the dentist in a long time, and when i suddenly developed an agonizing toothache (that was later diagnosed as an overdue root canal). It happened on a weekend when his office was closed. His messaging service lists his cell # in case of emergency. when he called me back immediately and realized the pain i was in, he made it his business to see me shortly afterwards on his day off. Lets just say that "Overly Impressive" is an understatement...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

If you have a chipped tooth, go to Dr Joshua Canter. I had a really bad chipped tooth and he fixed it perfectly! I'm very happy with his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I found Dr. Cantor to be very pleasant and painless. His office staff are very nice and welcoming so I felt right at home from the start. This doctor truly cares about your well being and pain levels and will go out of his way to make sure you are very comfortable and experience no discomfort. Thanks Doc!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Canter is very personable and takes his time with his patients. His assistant is also very helpful, kind, and has a great sense of humor. They make a great team and have helped many of my family members with dental problems. I highly recommend Dr. Canter to anyone who is looking for a new dentist or looking to switch to a new dental care provider, especially one with weekend hours!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2612531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Dr. Canter is great and quick with his work. he will be sensitive to any issue you have. as well he constantly checked during the procedure if i'm comfortable. and the staff is friendly and helpful. i'm very confident with the work of Dr. Joshua J. Canter and I will come back when needed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2528766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Always pleasant and caring, efficient, and uses modern equipment and implants

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

He is very caring and honest. He always makes sure you are comfortable. He relates well with children and is easy to talk to. The staff were very warm and I did not have to wait long. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

works wonderfully withchildren and teens, knows how to talk to them and make them comfortable and at ease. It turns into a good experience, and they look forward to going back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Great office and staff ive been a patient for years .i remember this doctor when he first started his practice and i have stayed with him.recently he has gotten very popular and im afraid he may close off the practice to new patients.when doctor canter talks you can tell he really cares.like you are the only one in the world.my girlfriends say they dont have that with their doctor.they dont care but i do.when he looks at me straight in the eye and gives his advise i know that this is the same advice he would give his family.a woman just knows these things.just prepare yourself for his cute sense of humor and when he reminisces of growing up.i wish he would be open saturday but they dont work on their sabbath and are open sunday.they just got digital xrays and have made other improvements but the office still has that cozy feel.this man is my dentist for keeps.he is something

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2261198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I found Dr. Canter very knowledgeable, competent and friendly. He was especially understanding with my financial situation and allowed me to make payment until I had paid off my bill. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][249652].votes_count ]]