Rate Dr. Sharon M. Grodner

Dr. Sharon M. Grodner's Ratings

I was never a client of Dr. Grodner. I had the exceptional privilege of co-teaching with her at USD Law School and with CJER [professional education for trial judges] for more than ten years. We taught experientially, creating all of our classes from scratch. She was an endlessly creative teacher. In addition, I have known, over the years, several of her previous clients. She is an extraordinary person who happens to be a psychologist. She's observing, generous, lightening fast, open, articulate, resourceful, and charming. She's also graceful and poised. And funny. And kind. Given all of this, she remains remarkably unassuming and modest. I gave her 5's for 'staff' and 'punctual' based primarily on her reputation.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST PROFESIONAL AND HUMAN GOOD PERSON I KNOW. SHE WAS THERE FOR ME ALWAYS.AND WILL ALWAYS RETURN MY CALLS OR ANSWER MY E MAILS . SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag