Rate Dr. Chadwick T. Caudill

Dr. Chadwick T. Caudill's Ratings

At appointments Dr caudill spent plenty of time talking to us. But we almost never saw him. Usually someone else attended to us. During labor, he actually leaned on one of the stirrups and had a nonchalant conversation with one of the nurses. And he was gone very quickly. Two weeks later we were back in his office. Apparently some of the placenta didn't get removed. Really? I don't even know why my wife came back to this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Dr. Caudill was the best doctor!!! I was so nervous going into his office when I found out i was pregnant and he made everything so relaxed so I wasn't so worried. He's a great dostor and i recommend him to everyone I know. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2011

Dr. Caudill is an amazing doctor!! He takes the time with his patients and makes sure that you understand everything in your appointment. He stayed in the delivery room with my husband and I for five hours while I delivered my 6week preemie daughter. He was very helpful with making us understand all that was coming along with a preemie. He also went out of his way to make sure that my delivery went the way that we wanted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2010

Dr. Caudill is willing to spend time talking with his patients and answering questions. He also made me feel very comfortable during my exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

i think that dr caudill is the worse doctor i have ever ran into. at my first ultrasound i was told that i had a two vessel cord and that it was completely normal. well, it wasn't. it only happens in 1% of pregnancies. he also let me remain in labor for 29 hours and it was obvious after an hour of pushing that i needed a c-section and one was never given to me. my daughter came out w/ a broken collar bone and severe hypoglycemia. i would not recomend this physician to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][720973].votes_count ]]