Rate Dr. Richard J. Balikian

Dr. Richard J. Balikian's Ratings

I am so happy with my results from Dr. Balikian. I remember when I was younger people would stop me and tell me how beautiful my eyes were. And all of the sudden it stopped. I would look in the mirror and pick and pull at my eye lids but I would just turn off the light and go to bed. I finally got tired of looking tired so I went to Dr. Balikian's office. I had my consultation and had my eyes done the next week. The entire staff were very helpful and I was in and out,. I had small bruising but nothing sun glasses couldn't hide. Within two weeks of healing I was back to my routine. And within 1 month I heard that little line I so very much missed.. Some one told me my eyes were beautiful for the first time in a long time. Thank You Dr. Balikian for being a PERFECTIONIST and Thank you for bringing that sparkle back into my eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Beautiful office and nice staff.; however, Dr. Balikian skills as a surgeon are mediocre at best. I would not recommend him for facial surgery. I will have to have repair surgery to correct his work to my eyes. He is expensive and sadly performs surgical work to the eyes that do not match with bad suturing causing webbing and pulling of skin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Was dissatisfied with the work done by Dr. Richard Balikian from Temecul,CA. He left me with visible scars and asymmetric. Two years later I Still have nerve damage as result of surgery. He can be so kind until you let him know you were not pleased with his work. That is when he gets angry and stomps out of room. Patient be ware!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

Very impressed with Dr. Balikian and his staff. Dr. Balikian's knowledge in the industry and his calm, relaxed bedside manner really put me at ease as I embraced botox and injectables for the first time. Dr. Balikian and the results of the treatment exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][251640].votes_count ]]