Rate Dr. Ryan D. Katz

Dr. Ryan D. Katz's Ratings

My husband lost his hand to a tragic accident in December 2013 and was taken to Union Memorial ER and had surgery at 2am in the morning. Dr. Katz left his family in the middle of the night and operated on his hand. He is the most caring Dr we have ever come across and am so thankful he was the one did the surgery. Could not have asked for any better with Dr. Katz or the nurses......everyone was wonderful!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Katz is, above all, concerned about his patients. He is empathetic, gentle, and willing to answer questions to your satisfaction. He accomplished a miracle on my hand for which I am eternally grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2262494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Ryan Katz was very unprofessional in my interactions with him as a patient. He was late to all three appointments and on the third instance substituted a student for his presence. The staff did not answer and/or return several calls made over a week period with no real explanation when confronted with call history. Ultimately, as a result of the time delay, I was left with an already "partially-healed" broken hand that would have be more trouble to fix than worth, as he conveyed it. Overall an arrogant, terrible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr Katz is excellent. He is patient focused and spends as much time as is necessary to fully understand the patient's needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Katz is an amazing doctor. He saved my dad's hand last January. I have never met anyone like him. Our entire family is greatful for his care and concern. We love you, Dr. Katz. Karen Tinker, daughter of Bud (Norris Gray) and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

Excellent surgeon. Very professional. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Dr.Katz is an excellent hand surgeon. He will try conservative measures before jumping into surgery. Very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252310].votes_count ]]