Dr. Arash Qadeer

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Arash Qadeer

Dr. Arash Qadeer's Ratings

I am so glad that I found Dr. Qadeer. From the moment I stepped into Mesa Dental I knew something was different. The girls in the front were extremely friendly and were actually happy to see me, great attitude which made me feel at ease. After meeting Dr. Q, he advised me of my fillings that i knew i needed. He showed me pictures of my cavities and explained in great detail the reason for my fillings and the work that is going to be done. I was glad to see that he was only concerned with the major issues i had. He advised me to watch a few things for the future. After going over my payment options, I set up my future appointment for my fillings. All in all, i am very happy that i was able to finally find a honest dentist with a sense of humor and great attention to detail. Dr. Qadeer is even an avid soccer fan, not sure i agree with his teams choice but awesome to know that i can keep up with current events in the soccer world. Cheers to the staff and Dr. Qadeer. Will be seeing you soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Qadeer was very patient in all explanations, took his time with me, and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. He seemed very experienced and knowledgeable. And he was really nice and approachable! His staff was also very patient in all financial explanations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

Great staff and a great dentist. Had to do some fillings and i must say it was the best experience ever. The doctor was friendly and very funny. Made my experience a breeze. Thanks again Dr. Qadeer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][252993].votes_count ]]