Rate Dr. DONALD A. STEWART

Dr. DONALD A. STEWART's Ratings

I am a Register Nurse and have worked with Don Stewart for over 29 yrs with patients and also as one of his patients. THERE IS NO ONE ON THIS PLANET who is better at his profession. He treats you with respect, allows you to ventilate your feelings, gives his opinion and is the most fantastic therapist I have every encountered. He has pulled me thru a divorce, and raising teenagers. Need I say anymore?! Thanks Doctor S for 29 yrs of great therapy, and making ME a better person. SP

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stewart helped me endure and rise above the worst tragedy of my life. He shows great empathy and compassion as well reassurance that he's truly concerned for you as an individual. He's definitely easy to talk to and open up to setting you at ease so that you can share your most painful feelings and experiences. I have learned a lot from him and look at him as one of the most helpful people in my life. Thanks to his kind guidance and understanding I have survived and am stronger than ever. What a good and decent human being. Not your typical shrink, but feels like a caring friend!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2012 | flag

What a wonderful doctor! Very down to earth and able to put you at complete ease.

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Stewart is one of the coolest guys ever! He knows his stuff and I'm actually looking forward to my next appointment! He makes you feel very comfortable and he's very down to earth.

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

Absolutely wonderful doctor. Kind, easy to speak to, great with kids he has a wonderful staff. Dr. Stewart is just the very best. As an RN I HIGHLY recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag

Easy to talk to, and a generally nice understanding man. 5 stars!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag